Chapter - 59

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Enjoy reading it.

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

************************

Next day morning :

Mayura woke up early in the morning and saw that Sharanya was still sleeping. So without disturbing her Mayura went to freshen up.

She wore a Onion pink kurta with palazo pants and a duppata

She left her hair free as they are still wet. She applied some mosturizer, kajal and a lip gloss... And she is all ready

After getting ready Mayura came out of her room as she is getting bored in her room.

She was looking around the palace... Servants who saw her started greeting her respectively that raised some doubts in her.

" Ran... Ahem Madam do you need something?? " A servant who was about to address her as Rani sa called her Madam.

Mayura looked at her in confusion and in doubt

" No... No thanks " Mayura smiled.

" I was getting bored so thought of looking around" Mayura added

Servant smiled at her and left the place asking Mayura to ask if she needs anything from any of the servants.

Mayura said ok and was taking a tour of the place. She looked at the stairs and remembered Mayank and Rajesh's conversation.

She bite her lips, debating with herself whether to go to the 3rd floor or not.

She turned back to leave but stopped.

" It's not like Iam going to see him... Iam just looking around the palace " Mayura thought and smiled.

She then slowly climbed up the stairs.

She felt unknown feelings as soon as stepped on to the 3rd floor.

She looked here and there and started walking towards a door...

She was about to get in when she heard a voice

" What are you doing here?? " Came Adhiraj's voice that startled Mayura.

Mayura jumped at her place and turned towards Adhiraj with her hands on her heart.

She tried to step back seeing Adhiraj so close to her but stumbled and was about to fall down but Adhiraj held her at the right time through her waist.

Mayura closed her eyes in fear of falling down. Adhiraj's heart beat raised seeing Mayura so close to him. She is looking beautiful as always but her wet hair, this pink dress and her natural face is making her look more beautiful.

Mayura slowly opened her eyes and gasped looking Adhiraj so close to her... Looks like he just came out after his work out. That sleeveless baniyan, the sweat on his body is making him look so hot and handsome.

Adhiraj slowly raised his one hand and tugged her hair behind her ears still holding her with his another hand... She gulped down at his gesture.

" I... I... " Mayura didn't know what to say

Adhiraj raised his eyebrows

" What?? " Adhiraj asked

" You scared me " Mayura said