Chapter - 73

Hello my dear readers... Hope you all are fine.

Wish you all a happy Diwali ❤️❤️❤️

Sorry for not updating since a long. I was really busy. Hope you all understand

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all like it

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

***********************

Udaipur :

Everyone came to Udaipur to attend Mayank and Ishitha's wedding and swara and varun's engagement. And then Renu and Aman's wedding.

It's Mayank's marriage in a week. After that with in 2 days gap it's swara's engagement and then after 4days Aman's wedding.

Mayura is going mad with all the work.

Though Sharanya and Swathi are helping her she is getting restless

Doctor recommended Swathi to take rest because of the complications... Even then Swathi is helping Mayura as much as she can.

Right now everyone are busy in shopping for the upcoming functions in a botique

" Swara, select your engagement dress as well. We may not get time later "

" Excuse me these are the brides... Show them the best of your collection. " Mayura said pointing towards Ishitha and Renu.

" Sure mam.... We will show you our latest designs. " The girl said and started showing them the dresses.

Mayura was mantaing a book with everyone's name in it and also the dresses they all required for each occasion.

First they all need a dress for Mayank and Ishitha's haldi, then mehendi, then sangeet and marriage.

Again they all need a dress for Swara's engagement.

And again they all need dresses for Aman and Renu's haldi, Mehendi, sangeet and marriage.

" Ufff lots of shopping... " Mayura thought.

" Bhabhi why don't you select your dresses till then..." Swara suggested.

" It's ok... Everyone is busy in their shopping... Someone should be with you " Mayura said

" And we would look after eachother. You go and do your shopping " Ishitha said

" Are you sure?? " Mayura asked

" Yes di... You go " Renu said

Mayura nodded as ok and came aside to select her dresses.

Sales girl is showing her lots of dresses. Mayura kept some of them aside which she liked.

At the same time she got a call from Adhiraj.

" Mayu, come and help me in selecting dresses. Iam not understanding anything " Adhiraj asked as soon as Mayura answered the call

" Coming.... " Saying this Mayura cut the call

" I will be back... Please keep these dresses aside " Mayura said looking at the girl for which the girl nodded as ok.

.....................
.....................

Mayura then came to the another floor of the same botique where gents are busy in their shopping.

She directly moved towards Adhiraj who sat on a chair waiting for Mayura