Chapter -78

Hello guys!!! It's a double update.

I have read comments on the NOTE I published. First of all thank you so much for commenting. Mostly everyone are so excited about the next book.

So I have decided to write the story about Adhiraj and Mayura's son. Guys I have already written few chapters of another book without any title.

Now, as I have decided to make it as a story of Adhiraj and Mayura's son I need to make few changes in the plot and those already written chapters.

So you have to wait a little.

And some of you asked me about my another book SECOND CHANCE.

Guys, I can't promise, but I would really try to update that book as soon as this book ends.

Even I want to complete SECOND CHANCE before starting any other book. So let's hope for the best.

And....

And...

And...

it's the last chapter of this book.

Yes!!! This book has come to an end.

Thank you so much for all the love and support ❤️❤️❤️

It's because of you all I could complete this book. I know thank you is a very small word but still thank you.

Please let me know what you all think through your comments

Once again thank you soooo much and love you all😍😍😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

***********************

After 6 months :

Mayura is now 7 months pregnant and is staying at udaipur along with Adhiraj who has shifted his office temporarily to Udaipur.

As Adhiraj is here Aman too shifted to Udaipur along with Renu who is now working from home.

Mayank and Ishika are looking after Mumbai branch.

Swara is travelling between Mumbai and udaipur whenever it's needed.

Varun and Rajesh had started their business soon after Rajesh's wedding

Sharanya has joined Rajesh's and Mayura's family business and started working with Rohan and Rohan is more than happy as now someone is there to help him with the business.

Kunal and Aadhya got married 3 months back and now Kunal shifted to Delhi along with Aadhya to look after their business in Delhi and Aadhya too is successful in her botique business.

Swathi gave birth to a healthy baby boy a few months back. And the new parents are trying to adjust to the changes.

And right now everyone are gonna gather at Udaipur for Keerthi and Harsh's engagement.

What actually happened was Harsh had to leave to Australia soon after Rajesh's wedding that they didn't got time to arrange for an engagement.

So they performed a small roka ritual.

And now he is coming back after 6months to get officially engaged to Keerthi

So Mayura is busy in the preparations.

" Mayura... Take a break. You are stressing out yourself" dadi said

" What to do dadi?? We have lots of work and very few days left for engagement" Mayura said