Chapter - 72

Hello my dear readers.

Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

And guys this story is gonna end with in few days. There might be some 3 or 4 chapters more. The number of chapters may increase or decrease based upon the ideas I get...

So, guys the main point is what do you expect from this story? What do you want to see or read.

Please feel free to suggest... I will consider all your suggestions.

I will be waiting for your suggestions.

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

***********************

After 3 days :

It's been three days Mayura is not talking with Adhiraj. She is literally avoiding him and ignoring him at every step that not only hurt Adhiraj but herself as well.

But she is hell bent on teaching Adhiraj a lesson that he would remember life long and would think twice before uttering nonsense especially infront of her.

Sharanya's and Rajesh's parents left just yesterday after discussing what to do and when to arrange Rajesh's and Sharanya's marriage.

And to everyone's surprise Dadi and dadu came to Mumbai last night to discuss about Swara and Varun.

Dadi even talked with Varun's family as soon as she got to know about her granddaughter's love. Varun's family whole heartedly accepted Swara and were happy for their son.

Right now Dadi, dadu along with all the youngsters are at Adhiraj's home to discuss about upcoming events.

" Look children, first I thought about arranging a small pooja for Swathi and Baby and then to plan about Mayank and Ishika's marriage and Aman's and Renu's marriage... But now addition to all these we have to plan about Swara's and varun's marriage too... It's really gonna be hectic " dadi sighed.

All chuckled looking at Dadi's face.

" So?? What you both want to do?? Marry after Swara or before Swara? " Dadi asked looking at Mayank and Ishika.

Mayank and Ishika shared a look.

" We both are ok with anything... " They both said at the same time.

" But dadi, I... I mean we both doesn't want to marry now " Swara said that gained everyone's attention

" Why it so?? " Dadu asked

" Dadu, he first wants to start his business along with Rajesh bhai and get successful in it " Swara said

" You know right that it's gonna take atleast two years to show positive growth? " Adhiraj asked

Varun and Swara nodded their heads

" You would stay unmarried till two years? " Gaurav asked

" We are planning to " Varun said

" But, your family and I are thinking about your marriage with Swara mostly in next two months" dadi said

" What?? " Swara and Varun looked at eachother

" Yes... " Dadi nodded her head

" But dadi, we are not ready yet " Swara Said

Varun held Swara's hands and pulled her back and he stepped forward.