Chapter - 66

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

Please let me know what you feel through you comments.

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

************************

Next day morning :

Adhiraj and Mayura are still sleeping in each other's arms with a blanket covering them.

Though they were sleeping there is a wide smile on their faces.

After a while its Adhiraj who woke up first. His eyes landed on Mayura who is sleeping peacefully in his arms.

There is a smile on his face looking at her sleeping peacefully. He took the phone from the side table and saw its almost 7 in the morning.

Adhiraj turned towards Mayura by taking support of his elbows. Adhiraj tucked Mayura's hair behind her hair which is falling on her face.

He didn't even realised when he started caressing her cheeks and face that disturbed Mayura's sleep.

Mayura frowned in her sleep and opened her eyes with great difficulty.

" What are you doing?? " Mayura asked in her half sleep.

" Just looking at my wife " Adhiraj Said

" Then keep your hands with you " Mayura said jerking his hands away

" My wife, my wish " Adhiraj Said

" And you are disturbing your wife's sleep " Mayura yawned

" Is it?? " His hands traced down her neck.

" Adhi, what are you doing early in the morning? " Mayura tried to stop him

" What am I doing?? Don't you know " Adhiraj asked getting more close to her.

" stop it Adhi, you didn't even let me sleep whole night. And you started early in the morning " Mayura slightly pushed him away and tried to sit on the bed but Adhiraj didn't allowed her.

Adhiraj hovered her and stopped her from getting up.

" You are talking as if Iam the only one who is at fault. Don't tell me you didn't do anything?? You are equally responsible for what all happened last night " Adhiraj Said

Mayura blushed looking away.

" Shameless idiot... " Mayura said but didn't looked at Adhiraj.

" Acha ji, Iam a shameless now " Adhiraj tickled her which made Mayura to burst out laughing.

Adhiraj smiled seeing her laugh wholeheartedly.

Mayura stopped laughing seeing Adhiraj silent.

" What?? " She Asked

" I love you... " Adhiraj kissed her forehead.

" I love you more... " Mayura pulled him into a hug.

Both of them stayed silent for sometime. Atlast Adhiraj broke the silence.

" Mayu, go and freshen up... I will get something for you to eat " Adhiraj Said sitting on the bed and he wore his night pants

" you too go and freshen up... We will eat together " Mayura said

" Ok... You use the washroom in this room. I will go to another room " Adhiraj said

Mayura nodded as ok and sat down on the bed leaning on to the headboard covering herself in a blanket but hissed a little