Chapter - 67

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it. And sorry for the late

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

*************************

Mayura, Kunal and Varun got stuck at construction site because of some work. So, Mayura asked Ishika to pass Adhiraj's lunch box to him and also inform him about her being at the construction site.

" Bhai, your lunch box... " Ishika placed the box on the table

" Where is Mayura? " He Asked

" Bhai, she is at the construction site. " Ishika replied.

" She didn't come back? " He asked

" No bhai, they have got some work. " Ishika Said

" Ohh ok... Thanks for the box " Adhiraj smiled slightly

Ishika nodded as ok and left his cabin.

Adhiraj picked up his phone and called Mayura. But, she didn't answered his calls. And at a point she even rejected his calls.

Adhiraj glared his phone as if he was glaring Mayura.

" Iam the one who should be angry. Then why she is showing me this attitude? " Adhiraj thought to himself.

" Answer my calls... Or.. or else I will not talk with you..."  He sent a message.

For which he got a reply saying, " we will see... "

" Once come back home. I will show you what Iam.. " Adhiraj thought.

He looked at his box with a pout. He doesn't want to eat but opned his box and started eating because he knew if she finds out that he didn't had his lunch she is gonna bury him alive.

.................
.................

" Ahem, why are you not answering bhai's calls?? " Kunal Asked

" Because your brother deserves this... " Mayura said

" What did he do?? " Varun asked

" He was showing me the attitude of a boss. So Iam showing him the attitude of a wife. he has to remember that if he is a boss then Iam his wife. " Mayura shrugged her shoulders.

Kunal and Varun chuckled hearing her.

" Ok... But what would you do if he doesn't have his lunch now?? You know right he won't eat without you. " Varun asked

" He won't do that. He would have his lunch at any cost because, he knew I would bury him alive if he skips his meals " Mayura said with a smirk.

Mayura looked at his message with a chuckle and shook her head.

................
................

Evening :

Mayura is in the hall watching TV.

At the same time Adhiraj entered the house. Adhiraj glared her and left to the room. Mayura who saw this shrugged her shoulders and got busy in watching TV.

Exactly after 10 minutes Mayura stood infront of their bedroom and counted till 5 on her fingers.

As soon as she completed counting she heard Adhiraj's voice.