Chapter 4

POV: Cairo

Waking up from the most amazing sleep ever I opened my eyes, letting out a yawn while stretching out my limbs, feeling the warmth of the sun coming from the window.

After a few minutes I just stood up and went to the bathroom to do my business, I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

Putting on the same hoodie from yesterday I just put my hair in a messy bun, some of my curls falling out and framing my face. Having long hair is a struggle, but the curls just adds to it even more.

Walking out the room I closed the door behind when the smell of bacon, eggs and pancakes hit me. Mhmm

Following the scent I found my way to the kitchen.

I said a quick 'morning' to the boys.

Apollo who was in the living room connected to the kitchen was having a very heated conversation on his phone speaking in what sounds to be spanish looking pissed off as fuck.

Armani was typing on his laptop while taking a sip of his coffee, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Amir and Cain were having a conversation with Ares who was behind the stove cooking breakfast.

Ace was just scrolling on his phone with a scowl on his face. What's his problem?

Cruz was just eating in silence.

Valentino was nowhere in sight he's probably at work.

They all looked up at me when they heard me, returning my greeting with one of their own.

"So what would you like to have for breakfast hermana?" Ares asked, spatula in his right hand and a pan in the other.

"I'll just have some pancakes please."

"Coming right up." He said in a joyfully tone.

"You seem happy. Why?" I asked putting my arm on the countertop while leaning my head on my fist, trying to make conversation watching as he was making my breakfast.

"He's always this happy in the mornings- no scratch that- he's always this happy every single second of the day." Cruz answers before Ares could, looking at his brother with an annoyed look on his face.

"Yeah, it's like he's on crack." Amir spoke up next to Cain who just chuckled.

Ares just rolled his eyes "But it's true."

"Which part, you just being happy or you just being on crack." I asked with a brow raised toward him as he puts a plate filled with pancakes, lightly dusted with some icing sugar. Mhmm delicious.

The boys broke out laughing as Ares just stood there with a look of shock on his face, jaw dropped.

Hearing Apollo letting out a chuckle from the living room as he makes his way to the kitchen sitting next to Armani who was no longer busy on his laptop, looking at us in amusement.

Ace just grumbled under his breath not at all amused. Seriously though what's his problem?

"I'll have you know, I'm not on crack or any drugs for that matter." He said holding a hand to his chest looking offended.

"Sure." I said while digging in to my breakfast.

"We'll leave to go to the mall in an hour." Apollo said, his phone ringing again as he walks out to go answer it.

Armani following behind him laptop under his arm with his coffee in his hand.

"Enjoy your shopping hermanita." He says as he walks out.