Chapter 6

POV: Cairo

Sitting upright in bed as the annoying sound of the alarm has woken me up, I push away the hair curtain that had fallen across my face in a huge curly mess. I swear my fucking good for nothing bonnet is missing somewhere in the sheets since it came off during the night.

I look to my right, picking up my phone from the nightstand to check the time 5:45 damn it's too early. Letting out a long exaggerated groan, I lazily kick off the covers from my body making my way to the bathroom to take a shower and do my newly discovered morning routine.

When I finished doing everything I needed to do I wrapped a towel around myself while walking out the bathroom into my bedroom, heading straight into the huge walking closet in search for an outfit that would somewhat look suitable for school since we didn't wear uniforms. Thank god for that.

After I was done getting dressed I went back into the bathroom to go trow the towel in the hamper before walking back out.

Sitting down at the vanity I stare at myself trying to figure out what to do with my hair and makeup.

After a few seconds I just decided to put my hair in a low ponytail since I was to lazy also cause it was enough of a mission detangling it after I came out the shower.

I just put some lipgloss and mascara on and looking up inspecting my work in the mirror, shrugging my shoulder I stood up and got my backpack, phone and anything else I would need.

I walked out the room closing the door behind me as I made my way to the kitchen for breakfast.

Walking into the kitchen I see Cruz and Cain who were both already dressed with Ace and Amir, both looking as if they had just woken up, they were sitting at the counter eating while conversing. Ace was on his phone as he shoved a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

Amir who was the first to take note of my presence gave me a smile.

"Morning, Ares isn't here to make breakfast and we can't cook so your gonna have to fall in with the rest of us and make yourself some cereal." He said while shaking the box of fruit loops, pushing it toward me as I was on the other side of the counter.

"Morning." I said o the rest of them while taking out a bowl from the cupboard. Cain and Cruz greeted back while Ace just grumbled under his breath, not looking up from his phone.

Letting out a sigh I turned to Amir.
"Not that I have a problem with Ares's cooking, but don't you have any chefs that can cook and where are the others?" I asked opening the box and pouring out some of the cereal and turning to the fridge to get the milk.

"Oh we do have chefs, but they only cook when there's special occassions or events. Ares took it upon himself to do all the cooking. Dad and the others are at Kinston Corps. head office." He replied.

"Shouldn't you be there with them?" I looked at him with a raised brow while eating.

"Oh I should but I just didn't want my poor little siblings to be unsupervised." He said while pinching Cain's cheek making Cain shove his hand out his face.

Amir chuckled at his brothers angry face, standing up while taking his bowl and walked around e placing his bowl in the sink.

"Lies he's just lazy and doesn't want to do anything." Cruz said looking at Amir.