Chapter 7

Pov: Cairo

Standing outside my first class of the day I let out a groan before knocking on the door.

Hearing a 'come in' from the other side, I open the door stepping in to stand next to the desk at the front of the classroom while a women who looked to be in her mid to late forties was busy doing attendance.

"Can I help you?" She asks still not looking up while calling out the names of students who were now looking at me while whispering amongst themselves.

"Yes, is this miss Peter's class?"

Now looking up at me as she pushes up the glasses which were purched on her nose, she assesses me, looking me up and down with a raised brow as if to intimidate me. Getting no reaction from me as I just boredly stood there waiting for her.

"Oh, you must be the new student, and yes I am miss Peters. You can go take a seat" she says dismissively.

Making my way to the back corner of the class right next to the window.

Throwing my bag on the ground next to me desk and pulling my seat out I sit down, pushing the curls that have fallen over my face, looking up to see that everyone was now staring at me.

Seeing that the attention is not one her miss Peters stands up from her chair, turning to the blackboard pulling everyone's attention back to her.

"Alright class, today we will be doing..."

Ik that this chapter was a little short, but that was all I could think of.🤓