Prologue

The man in the black suit observed the couple dancing in the middle of the large hall, his right hand holding a glass containing some exotic wine. The masquerade party for this year was not amusing to him at all, but the sight in front of him sure was. He smirked before looking at the other man sitting beside him.

"You think it was right to let them meet again? Are you not afraid they will take her away from you once they recognize her?" He asked the latter, tilting his head.

What came as a answer was only silence for a few seconds but then the second man suddenly smiles slightly. It would have been a sweet smile, except it wasn't because of the lack of emotion in his cold, dark eyes.

"They can try. But it won't happen any time soon. Not when she won't agree to go with them." He answered confidently, looking at the sight in front of him. The way one of the members of Seventeen danced with the most beautiful girl present in this party tonight, not knowing it was their lost Love. The golden light shining brightly on their masked faces.

The man clenched his hand around his wine glass while keeping his face stoic.

"Fate might've let them meet again. But what's the possibility they would end up with each other too?" He said and watched the couple dancing passionately in the middle of all the couples while getting lost in their own world.

"Well, let's see what happens next. The war has already began." He continued grimly while sipping the bitter wine as soon as he watched the two kissing each other unexpectedly in the middle of their dance.

" He continued grimly while sipping the bitter wine as soon as he watched the two kissing each other unexpectedly in the middle of their dance