CHAPTER ONE-"She is alive"

Taeyong had never thought a situation like this would come in his life. He was still not sure about what would he do afterwards. Thinking is all he has been doing since the past few days. Currently, he was sitting in front of the bed Y/n was lying on, looking solemnly at the unconscious girl.

It has been two weeks already. Yet no sign of the girl regaining her consciousnesses back. Taeyong didn't blame her though. Considering the state in which he initially found her, he didn't even expect her to make it alive. It was a miracle she made it alive till he brought her to his private hospital. Gladly with proper treatment, she was no longer in a fatal condition.

Taeyong recalled the day he found her.

-flashback-

Hiking and rock climbing had always been one of Taeyong's favorite hobby since childhood

Hiking and rock climbing had always been one of Taeyong's favorite hobby since childhood. Even before he joined the mafia world. That day he was walking through a deep forest. The forest was covered with mountains from all directions. A few dangerous cliffs were there too.

Accompanying him was one of his members who decided to tag along with him.

The man walking beside him was panting as they made their way back to their car. The younger complaining about literally everything, "Dude I'm never going to listen to you ever again. I thought you said it's gonna be easy. Easy my foot! My legs are about to fall off any moment because of all these rocks and twigs!" He ranted, kicking away a few rocks on the way.

Taeyong let out a deep chuckle, "Not my fault you're a weakling."

"Like you are some strong human being." The other one rolled his eyes.

Taeyong smirked, walking in a steady pace, "Any doubts?" He raised a brow playfully to which the other just glared at him before continuing his nagging about how it was almost evening and they were not gonna make it to their place before sunset.