Chapter 19

• Dedicated to One Direction and Justin Bieber

Hey peoples! IM SO SORRY that I havent updated! But I have a good excuse! First off, I got sick!!!! Horribly! Second, right when I was going to update on Wednesday, my computer broke!!!!! So I had to pre-install it, and BLAH everythings horrible now! Also, we changed our URL from www.dennyandmacey.wix.com/fanfics to www.dennyandmacey.wix.com/books because, I just realized that I prob wont be writing ALL fanfics! and on that note, I want to tell you guys about my new book that I might post on here! It's going to be my book that I originally wanted to publish, it got deleted so I will have to start all over! But that's ok, atleast now when I type it, it may finally get some views, because it will be on Wattpad!!! Yay! One finally news thingy, it was originally going to be called 'Adrissa' but i cant call it that now because I used the name in LWWC... So im going to have to call it something else now... Well enjoy this new chapter, and hopefully I can get back on track with the uploads!! :) xx -Denny

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19

Allison

          The gun came into view, and Justin put one of his hands by the side of my face. With his other hand, he raised the gun up in view so we could both see it. He expected me to tremble in fear, but I'm not afraid of death. I'm not afraid of falling into a pit of darkness, and disappearing from Earth. It's one of my greatest strong points, and it comes in handy in battle, because when I'm not afraid to die, I take risks. These risks, eventually cause me to win any battle, any ambush, any fight anyone has for me.

          "Why are you caring this with you?" He whispered. His voice quivered slightly. To anyone from the normal world, a voice quivering it might to them that either the person is just out of breath and might need to take a big gulp of air, or he just stumbled slightly and is at a lot of words. But for me, a person who has had experience with criminals, I know the truth behind a voice quivering. I know all the secrets of the human voice and how people lie. Again, another plus side to battle, as well as being a criminal.

         In Justin's case, when his voice quivered, it simply meant that he knows exactly why I have my gun, and is just trying to test me. Probably to see if I would lie to him, and then maybe he'll use his smirky like grin on me, which probably has a big effect on teenage girls, but certainly not me.

         "You already know. You've seen the news," I spat. Anger gets the best of me sometimes. Justin's seen the news, why isn't he calling the cops?

        "Besides, I'm sure you already know since you've been following me every 24/7," Venom slipped into every word. He's probably my secret agent, and now he'll kill me. I'm prepared to die, it's not like I have anyone on this planet to miss me. No one who will cry when they hear the news. Maybe Kaidan, but he'll get over it.

         "I have seen the news... But trust me, I'm not you're little stalker agent," He smirked. Again. Really? What's with his smirk? Does he think I'm going to let him influence me with his good looks? Sure he's hot, but I mean, his ego is quite big...

         "Then what's up with your creepy-stalker pictures of me in your closet?" I tilted my head, this time I was the one smirking. Justin tilted his head slightly and shot a quick glance at my lips, giving me a chance to plot out a master plan fit for a perfect escape artist like me.

           "Well, if I tell you, I'll probably be known as the world's most desperate teenage pop-star," he whispered. I slowly leaned towards him, making my back get off the wall slightly. My lips brushed slowly over Justin's puffy-smooth red lips. My eyes linked with his and I immediately felt him wanting more.