Chapter 22

Happy Wednesday! :) Sorry I've been working on 3 projects at school and havent had time to update! busy week! :3 But good news is that next week I have ISATs or SATs depends on where u live or something, and because of that, I won't have homework!! Yippie!! haha! So, I'll have a lot of time to write! :) Im getting slightly better with my personal life, but I dont think anything will change :3 What can i do i guess? Life sometimes sucks! :3 You're just really lucky if you have a perfect life :) so if you do, enjoy it :) xx -Denny

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22

Allison

                "Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom," I excused myself as I stood up and walked away from the table. Louis and Chris continued talking while I slipped inside the bathroom. A couple of ladies walked out right as I entered, and I thanked god silently. There really wouldn't have been an explanation to why I was climbing out of the bathroom windows.

                My stomach growled, and I mentally cursed because I remembered that my food was at the table. Luckily, my backpack was with me. I have a habit to not take it off, and now I'm lucky of that habit. I won't have to go back and get my backpack after a couple of hours. Well that is unless they didn't take it.

                How can I be so dumb? Why didn't I realize who Louis was when I first started talking to him? Oh that's right, he was sweet, kind, and let's not forget, he's a celebrity. Last time I checked, celebrities don't go chasing down criminals. What the fuck are his managers thinking? I could kill him without a blink of an eye, and it looks like they don't care. Seriously, if I was him, I'd drop those managers in the first hour of being with them.

                I opened the window slightly, letting the warm air flow and mix with the cool air inside. The nice fresh air left my lungs as I exhaled. I took a minute to enjoy this nice florid air, before climbing out of the window, with my backpack still on my shoulder. My body was covered in mud, from where I climbed up to, but at the moment I don't really care. I started to sprint across the newly cut grass of the coffee shop, and made my way around the corner, carefully avoiding being seen from the shop's front window.

                On the other side of the street there's about 20 taxi's each lined up waiting for a new costumer, but that's not what caught my attention. What caught my attention is a sleek black car. It looks as if it costs a hell of a lot of money.

                The car's parked in front of Barnes & Nobles, an American bookstore where you can find books of all sorts.

                The car seemed out of place where it is. Well I guess it's not it out of place as much as the owner. After a couple of looks at it, my mind became very clear to me exactly where I saw it.

                I walked inside the bookstore, while checking my back, making sure I wasn't being followed by any cops, Louis, or Chris.

                I found Justin, at the front desk arguing with some cashier. A couple of girls were standing in the back looking at a Never Say Never book. If only they'd look up, maybe their wishes might come true...

                "Look, I get it, but you're going to have to make an exception here!" Justin whisper shouted. He's wearing a hoodie with a pair of sunglasses. His hair is spiked up, but you can barely see it with his hoodie up.

                "I'm sorry, Justin. You come here all the time asking the exact same question, and it just will not happen! I'm sorry," the front lady said. She looked to be in her mid twenties. She's a blonde with black eyes. Not very common with most blondes, but it defiantly soothed her well. The color added to her tall frame, and made her face look slightly thinner, as well as make her cheek bones look higher.

                Justin leaned forward slightly. His lips were pursed and if people could have steam coming out of their ears, I'm sure Justin would have had this entire place on fire.

                He whispered something to the cashier, and she frowned at him. Obviously not impressed by his remark. I made my way over to them, and tapped Justin on his shoulder.

                He slowly turned around, already prepared for the screaming fans he expected. I laughed at his shocked face when he realized it wasn't someone nabbing him for a picture and an autograph.

                "Disappointed?" I giggled. It's pretty funny how just a week ago, I was just an everyday criminal, and now I'm running into celebrities all day. I wonder if it's this simple to find singers and actors. Probably not, I just know where to look.

                "Never," He winked at me before turning back to the cashier. I rolled my eyes. His ego hasn't changed in the past couple of hours.

                "We'll finish this tomorrow," He said through clenched teeth. The lady waved her hand, dismissing him and that only made him clench his hands together in a fist.

                Justin walked away from the front desk, and made his way over to his car outside.

                "What are you doing here? I thought you would've been half way across the country with my car by now," Justin said, as I caught up to him. His feet made small steps, so it's quite easy to fall into step with him. Justin opened his passenger door for me, and I gladly hopped inside. He walked around the car and sat down in the driver's seat while starting the car.

                "Your car ran out of gas... Can you just drive me away from him?" I asked him while looking out my window. I can't bear to look at him in the eyes. He'll probably be smirking at me or something. The radio started to play, and Justin drove down the streets, all the way to his house.

                After about 30 minutes of driving, we finally made it to his mansion. Can't say I didn't miss this place. It's definitely fancy, and it has a nice cozy feel to it. Last time I was here, it didn't feel the exact same way. Maybe because last time, I was freaking out slightly. Well no, that's not true, I didn't even know anything back then. It's weird how 12 hours can change a person.

                I hopped out of Justin's car, and waited for him by the front door. He parked the car, and then walked over to me. His hands by his sides.

                When he's nearly 5 feet away, he didn't stop walking. His feet stopped as soon as my chest was pressed against his. My heart rate rose slightly at the touch of him. His eyes were deep dark brown, showing lust.

                I swallowed loudly and Justin smirked, lowering his head towards mine. I closed my eyes, and waited for my lips to meet his.

________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's crap, I'm really tired :/ -Denny

Twitter:

Denny: @NiallStyles1D

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Denny-and-Macey/453039178079041

Instagram:

Denny: @DennyOfficial

Ask.Fm:

Denny: DennyDD

Macey: OneDsLady

Youtube:

Denny: www.youtube.com/user/denitsa99

Website:

www.dennyandmacey.wix.com/books