Chapter 27

-IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ-

-FIRST IMPORTANT NEWS- This fanfic is now on the app Justin Bieber Fanfiction!! So if you have an iPod or iPhone, go download it and you can read it on the go!! :) -SECOND IMPORTANT NEWS (MOST IMPORTANT)- We made a poll to see how many of you guys want an end date. You know, if you want a specific date in which this fanfic should be finished. So please EVERYONE check this poll out!!!!! http://form.jotform.us/form/31101843328142 it can also be found on our website, under "Polls"! So go take the quick survey and tell us what you think!! :) well enough of this ranting, enjoy chapter 27! :) xx- Denny Xx

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 27

Allison

             -PLEASE READ A/N BEFORE CONTINUING TO READ!-

       I backed up, my knees hitting the edge of the bed. They buckled, and I found myself falling on to the bed. The soft sheets entangling me and making me disappear from sights. But it was still not a good escape. I sat up, the sheets still around me, and went to the other side of the bed, until I was at the very edge. 

       Louis stalked in, his eyes never leaving me. His brown hair was going to one side on his forehead, reaching his eyes. I remember seeing pictures of him on the show the X-Factor. His hair looks exactly like it was back then. It isn't styled up into a quiff like it normally is. He looks better like that, it really shows off his high cheek bones. 

      "I'm glad you're awake, Allison," Louis whispered. When I first met Louis he was so nice. So carefree, almost as if he didn't give a damn about anyone or anything. Almost like a young child. Now he's changed so much in the couple of days. What happened to him?

       His eyes still looked as if he wanted to make a joke out of this entire situation, but his posture remained still. 

         "Fuck off, you son of a bitch!" I spat. My lips pressed together, and I felt my jaw clench. Niall looked down, probably praying that the world would just split open and he could jump inside, so he could disappear from this conversation. 

       "Niall, how could you bring me here? Don't you know what Louis wants to do?" I said. My voice cracked, and I felt a tear falling down my cheek. Niall betrayed me. He gave me hopes that I would be safe here, and then he just crushed my hopes. 

         More tears started to flow down my cheeks as Niall looked at me. His eyes full of tears as well, and his face red from crying. 

       "I had no other choice, Allison," he whispered. His voice barely audible. I closed my eyes, waiting for the tears to stop flowing like a stream of river. But they never stopped. 

       I wiped my face, and covered my eyes with my hand. I don't know why I did it, I mean Louis had already seen that I cried. Was I trying to prove that even if I cry, I am still stronger than Louis? 

     I removed my hand from my eyes, and wiped my face again. The tears stopped flowing and I centered my attention on Louis. His hands were at his side, and his face was tilted. Louis's face showed… Pity?

         No way Allison. Louis wouldn't pity you. He just wants to turn you over to the police.

      "Stop staring at me like that, jackass," I snapped at Louis. His eyes widened slightly, but they returned to normal quickly. 

        I got off the bed and then walked around it to face Louis and Niall. Niall was still crying, and his face looks even more red then before.