Hows life

It's been two months since I've seen Adrian communication has been low per the therapist request I'm headed that way to go to a session today and pick up lani. I get me a hotel room and I go there first and check in and chill In the room until it's time to go I leave a little early and make it there before him I check in and sit in the waiting room I put in an airpod and start to listen to a podcast. About five minutes go by call me weird but I felt Adrian's presence in the room and I know he's looking at me so I smile and look up at him it's been awhile since I've actually seen him this close. He's just looking at me with a look we make eye contact and I'm not sure if it's my feelings ,the baby or my coochie talking but as soon as we made eye contact the thoughts of what I wanted him to do to me in that moment flooded my mind. He gave me a smirk like he knew what I was thinking and I shifted in my seat as his gaze stuck to me making me feel uncomfortable and he's just sitting there with a smile on his face knowing what he's doing so I just look away. She comes out finishing up a phone call by saying hope to see you in person next time. She calls Adrain back and smiles at me and says she'll be just a moment I say of course I'm just going to go to the restroom really quick. I stand as they are walking by and he grabs my hand and pulls me back and kisses me. I instantlysmile and all I hear is Adrian ima let it slide because clearly what we're doing here is working I laugh and he throws his hands up in defense and says I couldn't resist that's literally my whole world right there. I make my way towards the bathroom pee and try to pull myself together I laugh to myself and make my way back to the waiting room. They talk for about thirty minutes before she comes out to get me and he winks at me and like a little school girl I giggle really feels like we're getting back to where we started and he's himself again. I walk back into the room with her and sit in the chair across from her I'm not sure if it's me or what but the cushion in this chair is non existent I move around a bit before she says you can sit on the couch if you'd like I can move my chair over with her gesture towards my round stomach I laugh and say hey I forget sometimes till they start doing gymnastics I go and lay on the couch and get comfortable and close my eyes and say okay what are your questions for today? She's silent and then ask how I'm feeling and I say actually really good other than the situation about the girl getting out im doing good work is great and I'm pretty happy with everything. I hear her scribble on her paper and then she says okay now how are you feeling about Adrian and the situation that's brought you here. I take a deep breath and say I've forgiven him but I'm not sure if it's that I've forgiven him and I'm not mad that's making me miss him but I feel alone now that I'm no longer mad about it. She says understood I know you guys are on the low communication but does he seem different to you if so in a good way or a bad way? I smile and say yes he's changed in a good way he seems like he's going back to how he used to be when we first met. She smiles good so you feel the same as when you met when he kissed you. I know my face is red my eyes shoot open and she goes be honest I laugh a little and say yes just a little and it made me realize how much I missed him. She writes down something and then ask a few more questions before bringing Adrian back in and we all talk for a few and her final words make me look at her funny. Before she let us leave she says don't move too quickly Adrian keep your hands to yourself and y'all have a good rest of the day. We walk out of the office and towards the doors and he says I'll meet you at my parents. I say okay I'm going to change i thought I could manage with jeans today. He laughs at me and says Ill see you in about thirty minutes and walks the other way I head to my car and sit there for a moment before starting it up and backing out I got to the light and while it was red I text Adrian.

Me- Hey, You want to come pick me up from my hotel and we ride to your parents together?

I make it to the room with no reply yet and think to myself damn hit a red light and reply and then start to panic and say maybe I'm moving to fast. Maybe we need a little more time before being in each other's presence outside of the office. I clear my head and grab my bag to get my T-shirt dress and a few other things when my phone goes off.