Meet The Babies

The twins are now two weeks we're going to surprise his family today we're packing up right now and getting everything we need. They have been on edge saying any day now and we told them If they didn't come this week my induce date was going to be on Tuesday. We pack up the car and make our way there we are trying to make it into the house before they get off work. We make the hour drive grab food and go hide the car in the back and go into the house and just sit. Just to get them started I text the group chat a picture of Adrian laying at the foot of my hospital bed & caption it guys the twins are coming!!! Our phones start blowing up like crazy with yayy keep me updated text. He looks at his phone and says yo you are so wrong for that they are going to be confused when they get here and see us. I say that's the element of surprise. Everyone should be here in like an hour so we're just watching tv and waiting about twenty minutes later we hear keys in the door we look at each other trying to decide if we should stay or move to see who it is first. But we just sit and listen the door opens and I hear Adrian's brother say Sierra didn't you cut the tv off before we left. I hear her shoes hit the ground and she says I'm sure I did I look over at Adrian and he smiles. Then she says we'll I mean you are older and the current man of the house you gonna go check. He says what no it could be a killer you go first she yells out so you want me the younger sibling to die you've lived your life let me live mine. Alexander starts to stir I don't want him to cry before they make it in here so I scoop him up into my arms. She say you know what ima check and tell mom on you so you hear them shuffle and both stumble into the living room and stop dead in their tracks when they see us and me holding a baby. She looks behind me at Adrian then at the little playpen I smile and say I had them surprise! She says wait the group chat you just sent a picture. I wanted to surprise you guys. without saying the gender I say now come get the baby. I dressed them both in something plain just to see if they could guess. Adrian's brother comes to me after pushing sierra out of the way I laugh and say there's two babies you know and he goes wait no way. I laugh and say you didn't know he says no one filled me in he reached out for Alexander and I place him in his arms while still supporting his neck and he stares at him for awhile and I look back at Adrian and sierra he looks up at Adrian and say I need to find that baby book of you cause this is you all over again I thought lani was your twin as a baby nah this matched that baby picture exactly I most definitely got a nephew I laugh and say you would be correct you are holding Alexander Sierra is still staring at Alexandria i look at her and she says I'm sticking with my first choice one boy one girl. You are correct that's you're niece. She says yes I knew it suck it Andrea. She hands her back to Adrian and says let me go find the baby book ima send a picture of his baby picture in the chat and say if there's a boy he's going to look just like Adrian I bet. Let's put money on it. She runs off to find it while his brother is still holding Alexander I pull out my phone and take a picture of him and he looks up and says don't be taking pictures of me I look soft right now. I laugh and say it's okay he hands me Alexander and says where's my big baby and yells out Lani where are you we hear a little giggle and then her running as soon as she heard him. I look at him and say what you be doing with my baby she be ready to leave me at the sound of your voice he laughs and says nothing that's my baby and she know she can get whatever she wants outta me. She comes around the corner yelling manny manny and he picks her up and tosses her in the air. Sierra comes running around the corner I hope you guys are ready for mom and dad I called them and told them I caught the oven on fire so they would hurry up and come home. We all sit and talk until we hear the door sling open and hear them yelling sierra and she leans forward and say in the living room they come in and stop dead in their tracks. His mom looks dead at him and says ADRAIN ¿Por qué no me lo dijiste? Quiero pegarte ahora mismo. She must really be mad she never speaks Spanish around us he looks at me and back at her and just stands up and hands her the baby and her face softens he laughs and says calm down ma we just wanted to surprise you she says I still want to hit you how long ago did you have them I look up and say two weeks ago and she smiles and said I knew it I told you they were coming early. I laugh and say to be exact it was the day Adrain came home he scared me and my water broke. They all go quiet and she's looking at her and says you had a girl and a boy while looking at the babies and I say you would be correct say hi to Alexander and Alexandria she smiles big and said you kept the A's she says who was first I laugh and say Alexander she goes Andrea should be here soon. I'm going to text her to hurry up. I sent my family pictures and said I would be by later. Andrea stopped by and seen them and I finally posted a picture on Facebook and Instagram I used the one with lani at the crib you can see their feet and the caption said big sister watching the Twins. Everyone starts with the congratulations and asking the genders and names but I ignore it make them wait a little while longer. I enjoy being baby free for the hour up until they are ready to eat. I need to slowly get them ready for bottles so with whatever we decide they'll be fine. I'm still nervous thinking about where they should go with lani it was easy but twins I'm not so sure. I could put them in the same daycare as lani but they can't talk yet so I won't know if something happens to them. I'm zoned out when I feel arms wrap around me and feel a baby  slip from under me. I'm burping a kid and hear Jazz could you come back for a second I blink and look over and Adrian's like whatcha thinking about now I laugh and say the babies and what I wanna do when it's time to go back to work. I don't want to talk about it now ive got at least a month and just want to relax and spend time with them and family. He smiles and says agreed but really I was calling you cause ma went to the store and she wants to know what you want for dinner. I say I want some really cheesy lasagna with garlic bread. That never sat right with the twins so I never got to enjoy it. Ask her does she want to plan a menu because I've got a whole list he laughs and says y'all can do that later. He calls her back and lets her know and hangs up I look around and say where is everyone else. He says you were really zoned lani went with manny, sierra went with her friends and ma and dad went to the store and I say so that's why it's quiet. He smiles and says yep just us the silence was peaceful but I wanted to make sure you were okay. I smile and say I'm fine you don't have to check  on me every time I'm zoned out I'll let you know if somethings wrong.  You'll end up driving yourself crazy trying to make sure I'm okay.  His face drops a little and he's silent we don't say anything we just go into an awkward silence I stand and pick Alexander up swaddled him and take him to the crib in the room and turn the camera on I come back to an already swaddled Alexandria he hands her to me without a word and walks away I go lay her down with her brother and and grab the monitor.  I walk to the back porch and hand it to Adrian and say I'll be back he does a slight head nod to acknowledge me and I just walk away. I pull out my phone and text Andrea wya?
Andrea- Home wassup?
Me - You alone? Im coming by
Andrea- Yes....everything okay?
Me-See you in five.