The great run

Yui's POV

*takes place during Saturday*

Today, I woke up, still tired since of the new times I had to sleep at. Everyone was still asleep so,I decided to run away.Life has been horrible here since the first week. I finally realized they never loved me, they just wanted to use me as a blood bag. First of all, I should take a bath and not act weird. After a nice hot, steamy bath, I put on my normal outfit, Long sleeve off the shoulder, pink shirt, and with black shorts. I didn't want to bring anything with me. I had enough money to buy at least lunch and dinner with 2 outfits. I quietly opened the window in my room and jumped out. "Wow, I'll never do that again." I said. Then, I ran as fast as I could, I didn't look back, scared if they would be behind me. I ran all the way to town. "Finally, I'm free!' I said happily. At school, I only had one friend since, everyone thought I was using the Sakamaki brothers for their money. Gladly, only 1 person didn't believe them, and her name was Tyu. Me and Tyu used to hang out a lot so, Tyu gave her address out to me. I still had it so, I walked over there. Her house was huge like the Sakamaki's.

 I knocked on the door, and she answered

 I knocked on the door, and she answered. "Yui!" Tyu screamed. She invited me inside. I forgot that she was pretty rich so, I was shocked. Her house had 2 floors and beautiful decor. " Did you run away from them?" Tyu asked. She had seen what they have done to me once during school. I nodded yes in reply. " You could stay here if you liked, Yui." Tyu said. "Then, can I stay here for awhile?" I asked. Tyu nodded yes. Tyu showed me a beautiful room. It was blue and white with gold in it. The bed looked so comfy so, I jumped on it. I was right on it being comfy.

"I might stay awhile if all of your rooms look like this

"I might stay awhile if all of your rooms look like this." I said. Shortly after, I fell asleep without the annoying brothers waking me up. I was finally at peace.

A/N

Hello! This is my first story here so, I'm not really good at it. Anyways, my name is Honey and I'm a fan of Diaboilk lovers. I don't really have nothing to say but, enjoy your day.