School time

None POV

Yui woke up,ready for the day. She remembers that she will have to see them. I hope they replace me. Yui thought. Yui was so scared until that point that she doesn't care if they ignore her.After Yui takes a bath,she puts on her school uniform and puts her hair into a ponytail. Yui has been trying different types of hair styles to see what fits her. Her and Tyu walk down stairs. "Yui, we should go to school with a bang!" Tyu said. Yui wondered what see meant then, as they exit the house, they see a limo. It was black on the outisde but on the inside was crazy.

 It was black on the outisde but on the inside was crazy

"Woah, its so cool!" Yui said as she walks in. There was food and drinks to eat.Then Tyu made up a playlist from her phone and it started playing their favorite song.

The song was on repeat for the whole ride until they got to school. Yui looked out the window to see another girl with the Sakamaki brothers. Yui was actually happy they didn't look for her. As the Sakamaki brothers try to walk in, the music from Tyu limo blasted as loud as it could be. Causing everyone to cover their ears. Yui tells the driver to cut down the music before they get out. When Yui gets out everyone is shocked to see Yui with one of the richest people at the school. But Yui didn't pay no mind. As on a school break, the replacement of her walks up to her and says, "Hi, my name is Asa!" "Hello, my name is Yui." Yui says without a smile. Asa looked like she needed a friend and she looked like she was new to the school. "Can you be my friend?" Asa says quickly, catching Yui off guard. Yui nodded her head yes. That made Asa so happy that she jumped with glee. Seems like Yui and Asa have the same classes together so, they get to walk together to class. Class wasn't that special but, not boring.

 After 3 classes ,it was time for lunch. Yui and Asa sat down together at the table while, Tyu was running to the table. "Hello, im Tyu. You must be Asa, right?" Tyu said questioning. Asa nodded her head in yes. They started eating until, Ayato and Laito came to their table trying to pull Asa away. Asa didn't like what they were doing so, Yui said, "Hey, let her go she doesn't want to be with y'all." Yui yelled. "Wow, bitch-chan, yelling at us is so improper." Laito said. Yui didn't really give a damn about what he said. "Oi, pancake stop trying to get in other people's business ." Ayato stated. " I don't care and stop calling me a pancake!" Yui screamed. Yui decided to get up and leave school. "Yui but the school day isn't over yet." Tyu said still eating. Yui just grabbed Tyu arm and dragged her on the floor making everyone shocked at how strong she is.

 Yui let Tyu go when they got to the front of the school. The limo was supposed to be here in a few minutes but, it seems like Laito and Ayato followed them into the front of the school. "Well, well, well, it seems like bitch chan is trying to run away again" Laito said behind Yui. Yui tried to even run away from them but, they were just so pissed off that they kept following her. The limo finally pulled up and Yui literally ran inside with Tyu. 

As the limo started to drive off, Yui fell asleep. Tyu didn't want to wake her up so, she carried her into her room. Tyu actually registered Yui at a different school. The next day of school, Yui didn't want to go back and slept in her room most of the time. Tyu still went to school to get Asu phone number so, Yui doesn't miss her if Yui even did. Tyu went to school with people asking her questions of Yui. Just now Yui realized that she didn't get to go to the contest and just got upset and mad at herself. Still, Yui still practiced in her room. Asa came over to the house for a few days. One day Tyu recorded her singing a song.

When Yui finished, she didn't know that Tyu was there the whole time. "Tyu don't you dare upload it!" Yui said nervously. "Oops,too late,hehe..." Tyu said. Yui became scared if someone from her school saw it.So, she just laid down in bed to rest. When she woke up, she didn't know that this would happen...

A/N 

CLIFHANGERRR

Next, I'll be doing Tyu and Asa Introduction