Lights, Camera, Action

3rd person POV

Today was a Monday, which everyone dreaded even Yui since she was going back to the school. When it was time to get ready for school,she went into Asa bedroom to wake her up.

 When it was time to get ready for school,she went into Asa bedroom to wake her up

Yui shook her awake for school. She left the room to let her get changed for herself. After they get changed, they head downstairs to see all of the brothers waiting. "Oi, how are we going to get to school?" Ayato questioned. She also rolled her eyes as she thought How else were we going to get there? "Well, the limo is supposed to be outside in a few minutes." Yui said. As they wait, a limo honks loud enough for them to hear and walk to the limo. As the brothers and Asa entered, they had a face of shock and amaze.

As they all sat down, Yui said out of the blue, "Drink anyone?"  They all nodded no

As they all sat down, Yui said out of the blue, "Drink anyone?"  They all nodded no. Yui shrugged and took a glass and put liquor in it. After awhile, Reiji realized that it was liquor and didn't bother to tell.

After a few minutes, they get to school and all of the fangirls make a line for the triplets and subaru since Reiji and Shu are in college now. Even though they don't go to school anymore they still say comments about both of them like, "Reiji we all miss you,and Shu will be in our hearts forever." As the boys exit the car, they scream and shout for the 4 of them until, Asa exits. They started making rude comments of her only using them for their money and looks. Yui was annoyed at the fact of that until, she stepped out.

 All of the girls were shocked to see her and ignored the brothers for her. " I know damn well that all of yall are being rude to one of my besties." She said while looking at all of them. They all started to make nice comments about her since Yui was there. "My,my~ I thought bitch-chan didn't like the spot light" Laito said while walking right next to her. "The old Yui didn't, but this is the new Yui now." She says while walking to class. 

The day was pretty boring since it was only fangirls and boys making nice comments about her but, unlike the brothers she said nicer things back and did not ignore them. It seems like because of Yui, Asa made more friends which she knew was using her for Yui or the Brothers. During lunch, she sat right next to Asa and right across the brothers. "I have to do something very important so, I won't come right back to MY house." Yui said while eating. "No parties and please don't claim the house of y'alls house or...." She paused. She knew what she would do but, didn't tell them.

After school, she called a limo to pick up the brothers and one to get her to the place. After the brothers get home they chilled around a bit until, Laito and Ayato threw a party. It was a wild party with bottles everywhere and some shattered on the floor. Shu and Reiji didn't want to even be in the party while, Asa was scared for her life. She was hoping that Yui got here soon. She started to cry since how loud the music was. She went into her room to call Yui. "Y-Yui im scared, " she started to cry on the phone, "there's a party happening and everything is messed up and loud!" She started to cry even louder. Yui on the other hand, was mad. She cancelled the meeting to go straight home. 

When she unlocked the door it was a mess. Her couch was messed up and the floor was too. She was steaming with rage. "IF ALL OF YALL DONT GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Yui full on screamed for everyone to leave. They all left but not the brothers. They came downstairs to see what happened. They saw a Yui that was ready to kill. "I told yall 4 not to do this and what did yall do?" she said. She looked like she was ready to kill. "I would have kicked y'all out already but, since im mad." She paused. "Ill just tell your father." They all looked at her in shock at what she said. "You can't do that!" Kanato said. Well, they didn't know that she was at a meeting with their father. "I have my ways."  Yui said while walking upstairs to Asa room. Asa was under her bedsheets covering her ears with her eyes closed.

"Its ok.." Yui says while hugging Asa until, going back into her room. Yui was actually going to call him but, she was tired so she took a quick bath and went to bed.