They're here...

Yui's POV

As I wake up in the morning and look out my window, I see their limo pull up. I quickly put on my clothes and go downstairs. I put on a short,glossy white dress that was newly made. Then, I topped it off with a fancy bun. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Sakamaki brothers but, I  should try and look neat.

 Don't get me wrong, I hate the Sakamaki brothers but, I  should try and look neat

Then, I started going downstairs. I waited , I didn't want to show myself yet since I wanted to see their shocked faces.

Nones POV

"Wow, this house is giant!" Kanato said in shock. Asa didn't know Yui's house was this big so, she joined the shocked group as well. After leaving their shocked phase, they headed up the steps to the door. "Ugh, why does this house have so many stairs" Subaru screamed. "Well now, I may think it's too many stairs ,still respect the owner for letting us stay here for now" Reiji said while pushing his glasses up. After a while, Yui was wondering why they hadn't opened the door yet, waiting to do her grand reveal. Asa finally opened the door to where everyone was greeted with modern day stuff  and beautiful decor. A maid was walking around so, Reiji asked, "Excuse me but, who's the owner of the place?" The maid said gladly. "The owner of this house is Ms. Komori." All the boys' faces went up in shock of hearing Komori. The brothers shook it out of their mind of it being Yui's mansion. Until, Yui walked down the staircase.

Yui's POV

I finally went to see the brothers, well I only wanted to see their faces. "Well, well the Sakamaki brothers are going to be living in my house for a while." I said with a chuckle. Their faces were still in shock after I said that. They started to stare at me for a while. "Enough staring." I said. "Why not take a seat?" I said walking to my couch. They followed me, then the quiet became so loud that I had to say something. "How's school?" I questioned, I haven't gone to school in a while. They didn't say a word. "Since y'all don't want to talk, I should get my maids to show your rooms." I say and with a click of the finger, maids came downstairs to show them their rooms. They all had basic rooms, just like the ones at the mansion but, I gave Asa an amazing room because of her being my favorite. After a few hours of working on songs, I got maids to call them down for me to tell them something. "Since I didn't tell all of you, I'll tell you now." I say "Rule 1, don't go into my room, Rule 2, don't act like this is your house, Rule 3, If you mess with my stuff, I say get the hell out of my house." "Clear?" I say. They all nod their heads in yes. "Well, its time for dinner." I signal them to follow me and they follow into the dinning room with amazing food.

The dinning room had foods of wonder such as, steak that was made of Wagyu beef to the freshest of salads

The dinning room had foods of wonder such as, steak that was made of Wagyu beef to the freshest of salads. It was a quiet dinner. Nothing to really talk about so, after everyone ate they were dismissed. We all went to our rooms. I took a bath right after dinner to head to sleep. I wonder if Tyu,Asa, and I could have a girls day. We could if only I wasn't so busy. As I think about that, my mind drifts off to sleep mindlessly.