Meet Tsu and Asa

Name- Tyu

Name- Tyu

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Bisexual

Personality- Kind,Caring,Smart

Hobbies- Recording,art,fashion,shopping

Talents- Art 

Likes- Yui, Asa, sushi, reading

Dislikes- Sakamaki brothers

Backstory-

When Tyu was 13, Tyu family was killed in a Car crash, her mother and father. She made it out alive,the only one who did. Her family was super rich and left behind millions in the car crash. She didn't know what to do with it so, she bought multiple things. When she turned 15, she had started selling beautiful art that she made, making even more money. She went to the night school and met Yui. Yui had a bunch of rumors on her of using the Sakamaki brothers. Tyu never believed them about her,. Then, they became friends or Best friends. But, since Yui doesn't live with the brothers anymore, Tyu has become very,very close to her.

 But, since Yui doesn't live with the brothers anymore, Tyu has become very,very close to her

Name- Asa

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Bisexual

Personality- Kind, energetic, Friendly

Hobbies- Drawing,drinking coffee

Talents-Racing

Likes- Yui, Tyu,sweets,coffee

Dislikes- Sakamaki brothers

Backstory- After Yui left, they replaced Yui with Asa. The brothers showed a liking to her a lot. She eats sweets with Kanato. She found out that they were vampires. She also found Yui's old things and even a picture of her. She became friends with Tyu and Yui for one things only, friends. At her old school she didn't have that many friends since people thought that she would be spoiled. She has came over to the Tyu household a lot. Asa seems to take a liking of Yui too much.Not in a friend way.