Chapter 3: Newfound Classmates or Newfound Allies?

As classes resumed and another new week was about to finish in Midtown High, news were circulated that students from a prestigious school have arrived to visit like some sort of group of exchange students, which caused a small gossiping commotion among the crowds of students.

"Hey, did you hear? There's a guy coming over who is a cutie!" says one female student in Midtown High.

"Hope one of 'em newcomers would be a cute girl!" says one of the football jocks.

Few minutes go by and the same bus stops at the designated point, a pair of students with personal bags and luggage step down the ladder, unconsciously blocking the path for others that are about to go down. One is a blonde dude with a suave haircut that could give Flash's hairdo a run for his money, wearing an unbuttoned red shirt over his white long sleeve shirt, sporting a pair of beige joggers and red converse sneaks. The other's a brunette who's much shorter than him in stature,  wearing a pink cardigan and a pair of slim fitting denim jeans that cover down close to the thin ankle strap of her rosy red heels. 

"Whoa, this is the school?" says the suave Bobby. "Seems kinda small compared to the institute."

"Aw c'mon Bobby, it's a first time for everything! And today's our first class in New York City!" Kitty cheers.

"U-um, pardon us please?" Peter sheepishly asks.

"Huh? Oh, sorry," Bobby looked over, to see Peter and moved out of the way for Peter and Gwen to get out of the bus.

"Thanks. Um, are you guys perhaps here for Midtown High too?" Peter asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah! Are you a student here too?!" Kitty asks.

"Uh, yeah. You guys seem to be my age, so I guess we might be classmates," Peter guesses. "I'm Peter, and you?"

"I'm Robert Drake, but you can call me Bobby," Bobby introduced and shook Peter's hand.

"And I'm Katherine Pryde! As in the word pride, but replacing the "i" with a "y"! You can call me Kitty though!" Kitty gleefully introduced herself as she also shook his hand.

"Th-thanks," Peter stuttered, taken aback from her gleeful and vibrant personality. "Ehehehe, ahem, anyways, let me help show you guys around before classes begin. You guys fine with that?"

"First day in school and now a free tour? I'm in!" Bobby replied.

"Sign me up!" Kitty replied.

"But um, with all that load over your shoulders, won't it tire you out?" Peter pointed out, referring to the luggage that the trio brought with them.

"Oh it's fine, we got it covered," Bobby assures.

"Yeah, no biggie!" Kitty replied.

"Um, no, let me help," Peter offers. "Here, let me help hold on to one of them."

As Peter carries one of the heavy sporting bags, he shocks the suave Bobby at how he's able to carry it over his shoulder with ease. "H-how!? What!?"

"Guess this is why we should never judge a book by its cover," Kitty said in awe of his strength.

Now with a potential classmate acting as their school guide, the pair excitedly enters the school premises with Peter showing them around the entrance of the campus, pointing and calling out some of the familiar parts as they go around the fountain standing in the middle.

"Trust me, you're going to love it here. We got almost everything including—ow," Peter grunted from Flash blocking his path.

"Hey! Puny Parker! What's up with your new friends? Trying to fit in?" Flash stupidly remarked.