Chapter 4: Insanity

It's a boy, his hair was two toned, white on the left, red on the right, he also had a red burn mark over his right eye.

"Oh! Um hi...you didn't see that right?"
I said nervously.

"I did." He said straight forwardly.

"Uhhh I'm just going to go back to the dorms hehe" I said laughing nervously.

"Why are you out here anyways?" He said confused.

"Oh um I was just training.." I said lying.

I wasn't really training, I was testing my quirk I have never really used before.

"Are you sure striking a hole in a wall is training?" He said as I was about to leave.

I stopped walking.

"You're right, I wasn't training but I don't have anything else to say about what I was doing. Why should I tell you?" I said, straight to the point.

The tone of my voice was serious. I was annoyed by him questioning what I was doing as if it had anything to do with him.

"You don't have to tell me, I was just asking since it was clear you were lying."

Was it that clear? God I'm bad at lying.

"Sorry if I'm being a bit dramatic right now, I just have a lot of stuff on my mind."

"It's ok." He said forgiving me.

"I'm gonna leave." I said, about to leave.

But he interrupted me.

"You didn't tell me your name." He said
abruptly.

"Oh it's Lenaiko Yamado." I responded.

"You?" I added.

"Shoto." He said blandly.

"Well nice meeting you Shoto, I guess." I said as I walked away.

Was I being a little to harsh? I think I'm letting my emotions get to me a little to much that I'm starting to take it out on others. I really need to get my mind off of it.

Buzz buzz when I walked inside the dorms, my phone buzzed, I looked at my phone and saw Kura had texted me back.

"You actually texted back! Hey! And what I mean by I'm going to see you soon is a surprise lol 🤫"

A surprise? Is my intuition right? I replied back

"Hmm can't wait 🤔." I replied sarcastically, but he wouldn't know that.

It was 7am, even though it wasn't that late, I was extremely tired from waking up so early today to pack to socializing which I usually hate doing, but surprisingly it wasn't that bad.

When I got to my room I sunk into my bed and immediately started to doze off.
I opened my eyes to a white room, with just two chairs in it.

"Where am I?!" I said in panic.

A woman with short white hair and a cloak on appeared in the room, wait did she just teleport? She had her hood on not showing her face.

"Who are you?!" I said questioning her.

"You know exactly who I am, my dear"

  She took her hood off, revealing her face. I took a glance at her....wait is that........

"MOM?!" I said in disbelief.

"After all these years...you want to see me?! Do you know how much pain you have caused us after you left us! How selfish can you be?" I said in a rant.

"Lenaiko, once you see what I have been developing these last 8 years, you will understand why I left." She explained.

"But I need you to agree to this one thing....I know you are trying to become a pro hero but NOBODY can know about what I'm about to show and tell you. Not even your brother, I don't want him telling Kaito.
I've been closely watching you, I can see everything you do because you inherited your quirk from ME. That's just how it works with Power Of Light." She explained more.

"Power of light? Is that this weird quirk I got from you? What is this?" I said bewildered.

"Yes it certainly is, but you have only unlocked the sunlight element so far." She said.

"What do you mean I have only unlocked the sunlight element so far? There's more?!" I said, puzzled.

"Yes there are four, sunlight, sunset, moon, and dark midnight. I have unlocked all four. Dark midnight has always been the most powerful element, you can easily lose control of your body, to be frank your quirk can control you" She explained clearly.

"But if used properly you shouldn't have any problems, although you should be able to control your feelings with this quirk, especially if you are feeling anger, that could backfire and you can end up hurting someone, well not that I care or anything *chuckles*. But if you do, avoid it." She said heartlessly.

Is she that heartless to say she doesn't care if anybody gets hurt, evil.

"Well I do care, and that must be what happened when I was angry last time, I ended up accidentally striking a building with it, but what element did I use? It was kinda like I struck a building with light or something."
I questioned.

"That's sunlight element, and yes it can be that powerful depending on how force you put in or could just be your mood." She answered.

"Well my times up, but I'm offering you this one thing, I have my own corporation of villains, to terminate all heroes *she laughs psychotically* Oh~ do I hate heroes, all of them! They must go! They're in my way..but if you stay with me and join my corp and even take over when my time is up, I just might get my wish.. so, do you accept to join me, daughter?" She asked insanely.

"What? No! Are you insane? Why would I want to be anything like you?!" I said, checking her.

"Mhm, ok. you'll change your mind someday, besides that I'm returning you to your reality, goodbye, Lenaiko." She said as everything started to fade away.

I opened my eyes, I'm back to reality, but where the heck was I just at? A alternate universe or something?