Chapter 6: Daku Ikari

Narrator POV

In a dark, mysterious alley. Only a faint sound of cars you could hear. Only the moon in the night was visible in the sky. Walls of the buildings covered with graffiti, side by side. But a mysterious man stood between, with a black cloak, detailed with blue sapphires that had a luminous glow. His presence was as crepuscular as the alley. His hair was as light as the moon, but with hint of blue. Though, he had a youthful face, he looked to be as young as 20, perhaps 19. "Hm, she's taking a bit longer than usual this time of meeting." As soon as he opened his mouth to speak, his voice had a uncanny tone it. A tone that could petrify anybody to death.

"Sorry for the wait, Daku." A woman's voice abruptly appeared. Someone hiding in the shadows faintly showed, wearing a white cloak with amethyst detailed on the cloak, glowing in the shadows. Daku pulled down his hood, showing his dark blue eyes and pale skin, glowing as bright as the sapphires on his cloak. "So, what is the situation?" He said asking the woman in the shadows. "I need you to do me a favor, Lenaiko's power has gotten much stronger, I think she is the source to us having much more power, to being unstoppable. I need to get her to agree for us to teach her everything we know about power of light, mostly the dark elements, and she could be even more powerful than what she is right now. Of course she has no idea how to REALLY use it, she's only using like 5% of her power at the moment." She explained. "So what is my part in this?" He asked. "I need you to keep a close eye on her, but I also need you to get close to her. To the point where she is willing to tell you anything. Once you start teaching her everything about power of light since you also have it, she'd probably trust you more. Anything important she tells you tell me about it, got it? I'll take care of the rest." She planned out. "Got it. Also, she currently resides at UA, class 1-A, correct? "Yes, also keep a close eye out for any people she seems to have a close relationship with there, they could be a problem. "Hm, this might be fun." He said with a smirk.
—————————————————————
Lenaiko's POV

Today was a long day, but a fun one. I got to meet all kinds of people today, also Deku and Uraraka invited me to sit with them at lunch along with the Shoto (the guy with the half-cold half-hot quirk) Tenya (the guy that was asking a lot of questions, he's actually kind of cool though.) and a girl named Tsuyu (she can basically do anything a frog can.) We had a good time getting to know them, along with the other students. I also showed Deku that I wrote some notes of them when the sports festival aired, I think he was excited knowing somebody else likes taking notes on quirks too. It was 9 am, I was about to get ready to go to bed until I got a text from Kurayami, I wonder what news he has. I read his text.

"Hey! Guess who's attending UA tomorrow? Yep you guessed it, me! I can't wait to see you! I don't think I can sleep tonight I'm too excited!" I texted him back. "Lol! Kura go to sleep! I can't wait either but let's save all that excitement for tomorrow." I replied. "Okkk fine, well see ya tomorrow. Gn!" "Gn" I replied. I turned my phone off and got under my sheets, I started to fall asleep, until a gravelly voice, a voice I had never heard before, startled me out of my sleep.

"Lenaiko, right." My eyes widened. I quickly sat up. "W-who are you?!" I said in panic. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. I know you were kind of sleeping peacefully, my apologies. My name is Daku Ikari, of course you don't know me, but your mother does." Huh? What is he talking about? "What do you mean "my mom does" you know her? Also how did you even get in here?!" I said shaken. "Yeah I work with her, in fact I have power of light too. She gave it to me. Also since you asked, I used a portal to get here." Wait, what?! "Wait.....YOU CAN GIVE IT TO OTHER PEOPLE BESIDES YOUR FAMILY?!" I said loudly. "Shhhh and yes, you can. She didn't tell you?" "No she didn't how is that even possible?!" I said puzzled. "Well, it's not that simple. You can't just give it to anybody, power of light has to choose YOU. If your a match, well yes you can inherit that power. It doesn't affect the person you inherited it from." He explained. "So this quirk does even more than thought huh? How weird..." I replied. "Well thanks for letting me know I guess? Also how old even are you, you look.....young. But your voice sounds mature." I said confused. He chuckled. "I'm 3 years older than you." He answered. "That means your 19??? How long have you known my mom?" I said questioning him. "I've known her for 2 years now, I ran away from my old home when I was your age actually. I was homeless for a while until she offered to help me and let me stay at her corps. And she then gave me her power, apparently I was a match. Fair enough to say I was lucky." he explained. "But I want to help you, with handling power of light. I'll teach you everything you need to know, even the dark elements." He added. "Aren't the dark elements much more dangerous? I honestly only want to use moon, but not all of it. I don't want to hurt anybody, like when we're doing training and I need to use it against someone." I said concerned. "Don't worry, I'll teach you how to have control of it. Once you master that you shouldn't have to worry about any of that." He assured. "Well thanks for the help, because I have no idea how to really use this. I just know I can do stuff with light or something." "Yeah, I heard you have other quirks too, the barrier quirk and slow motion quirk right?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Hm, interesting. Well I'm heading off, nice meeting you. Here's my number so I can keep in contact. I'll see you tomorrow when you're free for our session." "Thanks." I replied. "Goodbye, Lenaiko." He opened a portal and walked into it, it then disappeared. What a strange guy, who the heck just randomly pops up in somebody's room when they're sleeping, weird.