Chapter 7: Reunited

Day 3

Today was a special day for me, since I would be getting to see Kurayami after 8 years. I decided to keep my hair down today, I usually keep it in a ponytail most of the time, but I decided to try something different for once. I was actually in a good mood, more than usual. I started to get going to class, not in a hurry or anything. I was walking with Kirishima today, In the halls with the morning sky visible out the big square windows and the clouds floating in the sky. And since him and Bakugou are what I say to be honestly friends, of course Bakugou was with us too. I was telling Kirishima about Kurayami and how he's attending starting today, he was honestly eager to meet him. While I was talking to him about his quirk, Bakugou made a comment. "Sounds like a weak quirk." He said while facing his head towards the floor. "Hm, it's not necessarily a weak quirk, if anything imagine being a villain with that quirk, you'd honestly have a big advantage. But then again you'd have an advantage being a hero too. Imagine making somebody scared of you, they wouldn't want to fight you anymore, you'd scare them off easily saving the day." I explained. Kurayami's quirk is basically Mental Manipulation. He can control peoples feelings towards him. For example if somebody is feeling unthreatened by him, he can make that same person feel threatened by him, without saying a thing. It's kinda like a spell to be honest, but it's super cool! "Tch. Your a nerd just like Deku." He said under his breath. "Well I'm not THAT extreme. Yes I write some important things in my notebook but I don't have a whole analysis. I mostly analyze the little things, you know? Besides, Deku is actually really smart, I can see that and I've only been here for 2 days." I exclaimed. "Yeah Aiko's right" kirishima agreed.

As soon as I knew it, we were already at the classroom. I walked in and sat at my desk. I was talking to Shoto until I saw, with my own eyes an unfamiliar person walk in, I instantly knew it was Kura. Even if he looked a little different and definitely older, he was still recognizable. He still has that scar on his neck he had since we were kids. "Is that who you were talking about?" Shoto asked. "Yeah!" I replied. "Kura!" I ran to Kura and gave him a big bear hug, he hugged back. "Len! I haven't seen you in so long..wow..you look so different..not in a bad way! Maybe it's because your hair grew. You always liked your hair short." He said in awe. I chuckled "Yeah I kinda grew out of that." I replied. Mr. Aizawa then tried to get the class's attention so Kurayami could introduce himself. He stood in front of the class, I could tell he was a bit nervous. He said his name to the class. "Alright now introduce yourself to the class." Mr. Aizawa said. "Um I was born here in Japan but my dad moved us to the U.S when I was 4 years old, but I recently moved back here I guess." He explained. He started explaining his quirk, and like expected, Midoriya was at it again.

Today was a pretty chill but amazing day if I'm being completely honest here, my aunt said she would be calling me when she gets off work around 5:30, and since she would be calling in 10 minutes I decided to take this time to catch up with Kura more. Momo was making her special tea for everyone, so I kindly took a cup. I was was cozy in my grey jogging pants and a AKB48 t-shirt. I walked over to sit on the green sofa with my cup of tea in my hands. Kura was on the left side of couch on his phone, I'm not sure exactly what he was doing but it kind of looked like he was texting somebody. I sat down next to him on the couch. "Hey Kura, what's up?" I asked. "Oh, hey Len! Nothing much just texting my father about how it's going." He replied. "Ohh ok. You know actually my aunt is calling me in 5 minutes to see how it's going, she's honestly more of a phone person instead of texting, so I kinda have to wait for her to get off work, she's busy most of the day." I said. "Oh! That's right your aunt does live here in Musutafu, I totally forgot." He perceived. "Is it ok if I could say hi when she calls you? I haven't talked to her in years, since she visited you in the U.S and I was over your house for thanksgiving dinner. I helped make it, remember?" "Of course I do! You were pretending to be a famous chef when you were doing it, like you were on tv or something." I said then laughing about it. "And it actually worked, I even cooked like one!" He said laughing along with me. BUZZ BUZZ I heard my phone vibrating on the table on loop, I picked it up, it was my aunt. "She's calling!" I said then answering. "Hello?" "Hi Aiko! How's it going at UA? I just know it's a very different experience!" She said excitedly. Although it's good at UA so far, I just can't tell her I met my mom for the first time in 8 years, and that she's a villain at that. I need to see what exactly she is up to, I don't want my family involved in this, it's risky. "It's going good! And I actually made friends, but even better, Kura is in my class!" I said enthusiastically. "Kura? Kurayami?! He moved back to Musutafu?!That's awesome! I'm glad he decided to keep going with his dream of becoming a hero!" She said.

"Yes he got accepted into UA recently! In fact he's actually right here! Say hi Kura!" I said, then telling Kura. "Hi Ms. Yamado! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a long time." He said. "Kura you sound so different! You don't have that high pitched voice anymore, it used to be so cute! I just know you've grown up to be a handsome young man." She said.

Kura tittered. "Well Aiko, I'll try to call you tomorrow, try to get some sleep too! I know you sometimes have trouble sleeping." She said disquieted

"Auntie! I'll be fineeee, don't worry I'll try to get some sleep tonight." I said "Ok you better!  さようなら両方! (Good bye you both!)" She said.

"Bye Ms. Yamado!" Kura replied.

"Bye auntie!" I replied.

_______________________________
Auther note!

I know this chapter is kind of chill but trust me, chapter 8 gets....wild lol

Also big big thanks to my best, best, bestest, friend Audre.

She has been reading all the chapters and she says she loves it :D thanks for being my first reader Audre :) I also wanna thank my mom as well, I appreciate you for reading this whole thing :)