𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮. 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓤𝓹 🦋

The only thing you looked forward to was sleeping. Because of this, days in your universe went by in a blur. All you wanted to do was close your eyes and drift off again and again so you could see him. Just seeing him was enough to keep you going. To forget about every single problem that plagued your mind in your world. Every drawback that tried so hard to destroy your happiness.

But they fell short. He was your sun and they couldn't engulf his light and destroy it. They couldn't take him from you. At least, that's what you hoped.

✧・゚:. *✧・゚:*。・:*:・゚★,。・:.*:・゚☆*:・゚.✧

Two months of playful conversations passed Camilo by in a fresh breeze. Time was moving so fast yet his emotions evolved as if it had been years. He knew what he was feeling. He knew it and he'd- never felt it before but he was so certain it was it.

There was no other explanation to the way his defenses dropped as soon as he heard you greet him. Your hand raised shyly across the open space in the forest grassland.

Something was different. He'd been burying down how he felt for a while now and he'd gotten fairly good at it...but tonight he felt...weak. Like a ticking time bomb. He needed an explanation over this sudden surge of what he could only describe as passionate yearning.

It must've been the way you moved so gracefully to brush the water with your finger tips as you admired the colorful fish- or the small baby blue flowers that fell on your head as the wind sent them flying away, making your shiny hair move in what he could swear looked like slow motion- or the way you said he looked "so handsome all the time anyway" without even hesitating, after he had asked you if his new ruana was weird on him, that night that made him finally speak up.

"You look nothing less than radiant tonight Y/N," he said as he stared at you. Your attention was captured instantly and you stopped playing with the fish in the river as you turned to look at him. He noticed the blush on your cheeks and took that as a signal. He just had to. The emotions were so strong tonight. It was too much for him. He had been reminiscing every. single. painful. day of what made you you for what felt like an eternity now! He started leaning in before you stood up abruptly. "No! We can't... we can't touch Camilo," you spoke startled.

"Don't you want this too?" He asked in a sad and desperate tone. Eyes looking at you longingly as he also stood up. The confusion creating tension between his brows. There was an unnerving feeling of rejection creeping up on his throat, forming a knot.

"Of course I do but I can't lose you," You noticed his expression. The way he tried to swallow out of fear- the way his beautiful eyes looked dejected made you yearn to assure him once and for all this wasn't you rejecting his feelings.

"Meeting you was everything. I don't want to go back. I don't want to wake up! I don't want to leave you," You whispered as your voice cracked, your eyes looking down. A tear rolling down your cheek making the familiar feel of an upcoming breakdown evident.

"I can't keep doing this. YOU! You come here with your nice words and your- your face and really expect me to not fall?! You really expect me not want to do anything- and I mean anything for you?! This is making me go insane. I need to have you here with me! There is nothing more I want! Why can't I just have this? For once in my life!," He ran his hands through his hair and pulled it in exasperation. Eyes closing while heavy breathing in despair. Agony. "You're all I wake up for... You're all there is to me," He finished breathlessly. Brows furrowed. Eyes gleamy.

Such words of raw passion were fully reciprocated by every thought you'd ever had about him and that made you feel like exploding. But he didn't know that. "HE HAS TO KNOW!" You screamed internally. Brain and heart both agreeing in what your soul longed for. Needed.

You couldn't contain yourself any longer so... you caved in.

In one swift move, you stepped forward and kissed him. He immediately placed one of his hands on your neck and the other in your cheek. It seemed as though he had been dormant his whole life. That kiss woke him up. Set him free. Free at last.

Without hesitating a second longer he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. Eyes closed as he relished what it felt like to be alive. "You are my dream." Was all you managed to say before you felt yourself fade away, leaving sparkling particles where you once were.

Author's Note: THIS ISN'T THE ENDING!! Relax girls. There's more. If... if there's anyone still reading that is.