𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁. 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷? 🦋

Everyone was obviously confused. Camilo had been keeping them in the dark on his feelings about this "mysterious new girl who just appeared in town." Understandably so, his family wanted explanations on--well, everything--and Camilo knew he had to start talking except, this time, he had nothing to lose. You were finally here after all. Flesh and bone.

He held your hand as you stood up slowly. He knew that you were probably a bit agitated and wanted to let you know he was there

and he wasn't planning on going anywhere.

As he started telling the story of how you got there in the first place and how you were able to meet, he reminded himself to not say anything that would compromise your privacy or would make you embarrassed so he decided to keep some details slightly vague.

You got lost in his words... They seemed so genuine and the excitement in his voice as he relived what had happened felt almost palpable. His family could feel the emotion as he spoke and decided they trusted you instantly because whoever it was that could make him feel such beautiful things must be a great person.

You realized he had a gift for storytelling. "Why must he be so amazing?" You wondered as you focused on the warm feeling of his grasp. His hand... The same hand that had reached out to you nights before. The same hand you had to pull away from, terrified it would destroy your only way of seeing him.

That same hand held yours tightly. Letting you know there was no need to be afraid anymore.

Then your focus shifted to his face. How would you even begin to describe his face? Would you start with the naturally dark brown color of his eyelids? Or with the tiny freckles that adorned his cheeks?

Perfectly scattered like the stars on the sky the first night you traveled to this world. Or with-

"Right Y/N?" Camilo asked before turning to you and smirking, as he realized you were zoning out while staring directly at him. He could feel the butterflies flutter.

"Absolutely," you had no idea what you were confirming but all you cared about was his lingering lovestruck gaze.

Author's Note: We're reaching the end gals. Getting closer to that sweet sweet happy ending...