𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽. 𝓐𝔀𝓮𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 🦋

Pepa and Julieta were so excited for the wedding they'd approached you the next day with wide smiles to ask if you had anything special in mind so they could start with the wedding plans.

"I mean when I asked Camilo about the date he said "As soon as possible" so I think we better get to work," said Pepa before she started bombarding you with questions.

The dress, the flowers, the food, the music...

Not quite prepared, you just picked whatever you thought was best from the options they gave you.

One hour of tough decisions later, your conversation with Pepa and Julieta ended. It was when you were watching them walk away--in a rush to get started--that you felt someone embrace you from behind. You could feel the soft breathing on your neck. "Camilo?"

"Shhh- just let me have this," he inhaled deeply. Relaxed and joyful. "It's gonna take a while for my brain to finally believe you're here with me," he said, voice muffled as his face was nuzzled in your neck.

"Well, who am I to crush your dreams?" You giggled as you turned around and hugged him back, arms wrapping around his torso. It still felt like yesterday when you thought you might never even get to brush past him in your entire lifetime.

"I feel so relieved now. Really I- I just can't believe you're here. You scared me to death. I felt like I couldn't breathe after you... faded," he said remembering what had happened not long before.

"I can't believe you're here either Cam," you didn't want to get emotional. Not again. You'd both cried enough already and your eyes were just de-puffing. "It would've been a true crime if we'd never gotten to do this," you chuckled and poked his cheek.

"Agreed," he laughed dreamily. He knew you wanted to ease the heaviness of the topic. "You are my other half," he sighed. "I have no doubts about it. My whole life I've heard people say "marriage sucks" but I think it's gonna be awesome! I'll get to spend every day with my girl," he winked before booping your nose. He loved being able to be playful again. No need to worry about erasing you out his reality anymore.

You grabbed his cheeks, he leaned into your touch. You giggled at the relaxed face he made. "How could it suck if I'll have you as a husband?" You said before pecking his nose.