𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮. 𝓘𝓽 𝓘𝓼 𝓨𝓸𝓾 🦋

It all happened so fast. The last thing you were able to say was the affirmation that he was your dream. Your last attempt at confessing the feelings that took over your whole mind for months.

That very night, as you stood in your room once again, you cried the most you ever had. You'd definitely blew it. You knew you shouldn't have touched him.

The medium by which you communicated together felt so fragile already, yet you ignored all logic to give your heart what it longed for.

You fell asleep as you sobbed in the floor for what you lost... presumably forever.

The headache for your crybaby fest the previous night was there already as you shifted uncomfortably. You started hearing whispers when you realized you weren't asleep anymore. Still sniffling, you opened your eyes and saw people surrounding you looking confused.

The flashbacks played in your mind of all those nights talking to Camilo, when the topic of family was discussed. He had described his family members and if you weren't imagining this, they were standing in front of you.

You hadn't even opened your mouth when an old woman started dropping accusations. You were still feeling dizzy but you heard her slightly aggressive stance. She started arguing with some of the other people around you who you recognized as... Camilo's parents?

Even Antonio, his little brother but not Dolores... Right. He had told you she was on a trip with her husband. Wait! If those are Camilo's parents and his brother... that must mean...

Their fight sounded muffled as your mind began thinking at a pace you hadn't experienced before. You still managed to hear something along the lines of "she has no ties with la familia Madrigal" She was still pretty judgemental even after the "incident" you were told that took place years ago. If this was Camilo's world he should be somewhere around here. You needed to find h-

"I'll marry her!" you heard a voice speak and immediately recognized who it belonged to. How couldn't you? It was basically all you heard every waking moment as you imagined what a life with him would be like. His curly hair bounced as he stepped forward quickly. "She can stay with me."

Almost all the people standing in that room gasped. They had no idea what was happening. Camilo? The same guy that rejected every available female in the whole town?

No girl seemed good enough for him and that had started worrying his parents since they feared he might never get married but you... a girl no one had seen before... already had him hooked for him to offer you his hand in marriage just like that?

"Camilo! You're here!" Your ran towards him and broke down as he embraced you. He didn't fail to notice your puffy eyes and you didn't fail to notice his. You were both crying of joy so intensely you dropped to your knees. Never letting go.

"I'm here. I'm here! No way you're leaving me now amor," he said grabbing your face and pressing your forehead with his before kissing it tenderly. He wouldn't stop crying but it was accompanied with laughter and what a beautiful sound his laugh was.

You heard someone who you identified as Félix, Camilo's dad, say "Uh did we miss something?" which made you giggle. They had no idea. Still, neither you nor Camilo could stop shaking out of excitement as you peppered each other's face with sweet kisses. Sharing the embrace your hearts had been begging for.

Your everything was in your arms and his everything was in his.

This is fate.

Author's note: This isn't the end yet ;) There's still the wedding 💓