Part 10: Myzax

Every day I wake up.
This may be shorter because I suck ass at battle scenes.

"Everyone get inside and stay down!" Allura ordered the Arusians.

"I'm on it!" Hunk replied, running with them.

"Oh hell no, get your ass back here!" Lily said, dragging him to his lion before running to hers. Everyone flew to where the unidentified object crashed and saw a huge robot beating the shit out of the Black and Green Lions.

"Lay down some covering fire so they can get out of there!" Keith ordered everyone. Lily fired her laser at the monster but it hardly made a dent.

"Check This out! Battle lion head butt!" Hunk yelled, ramming his lion into the monster. Surprisingly, it was enough to knock it off it's feet.

"You guys ok?" Keith asked Shiro and Pidge.

"Still alive for now." Shiro replied.

"Is the empire behind this?" Lily asked.

"I think so, but I've never seen anything like it." He replied.

"So what's the plan? Shoot at it with everything we got? Take out it's weapon? Call it names?" Lance asked.

"How about all 3." Lily replied.

"If we want to take this monster down, there's only one way to do it. Form Voltron!" Shiro yelled as the main 5's lions flew in unison and transformed.

"Remember, we are one unit, fighting with one goal." Shiro reminded. The monster started to charge up its weapon. Once it was fully charged, it flung the purple orb at Voltron, who dodged it.

"Oh no.." Lily muttered, making her lion duck before the orb hit her. Lily fired more lasers at the thing, knocking it back a little. She turned her lion to look back where the orb crashed.

'Oh shit it's coming back' she internally screamed.

"Get on my back. We're going for a ride, bitches!" Lily yelled. Voltron hopped onto the Orange Lion's back and Lily quickly evaded another blow from the monster. The Orange Lion was fast, but the orb was faster. The third time the orb was launched it collided with Voltron and was able to knock it off the Orange Lion's back and dangerously close to the village.

"Oh no... we gotta get that thing away from the village!" Lily yelled, moving the Orange Lion in the opposite direction it was hit. Voltron followed closely behind. She pushed her controls forward and head butted the beast just like Hunk did, causing it to stop its onslaught for a brief moment.

"I got it, I'm going to power kick that orb thing!" Lance said.

"No, the last time you did a kick, you took out the Orange Lion and we fell!" Keith replied.

"Just do something!" Lily yelled as the Orange Lion was locked in a wrestling match with the monster. Voltron flew up and assumed a position to kick the orb that was speeding towards it. It completely missed the orb, and the monster took this opportunity to use the Orange Lion as its 'meat' shield. Meaning, Voltron's foot collided with the Orange Lion's side. Again.

"AGH!" Lily exclaimed in pain. It was like she could feel what her lion feels.

"Again?! Really?!" She yelled, winded from that kick. However, she managed to get out of the beast's grasp while it was distracted.

"Pidge, fire lasers now!" Shiro ordered.

"Got it!" Pidge replied. However, Voltron summoned its shield.

"Oops!" Pidge exclaimed, panicking.

"No, lasers, lasers!" Shiro said. The monster took this opportunity to sucker punch Voltron.

"Every time we focus on that orb, we're blindsided by the monster. And every time we focus on the monster, the orb hits us!" Hunk exclaimed.

"Then what do we do?!" Lance replied.

"ORB!" Hunk warned. Lily grasped her controls and steered her Lion in between Voltron and the orb, taking the hit for it. The orb flew back into the monster's hand.

"Shiro we gotta move. Shiro? Are you there?!" Lily yelled, clearly in pain.

"That Sound.. I recognize that sound from my time at Zarkon's prison. I know how to beat him!" Shiro exclaimed.

"Enlighten us!" Lily yelled back as the monster tackled her Lion again. Lily fired a continuous laser at the monster's face, successfully pushing it off her.

"Listen, Theres a loud sound when the orb returns to the base of the weapon. Every third time, that orb needs to recharge. That's this monster's weakest point. That's when we strike!" He explained.

"Ok so what do we do in the meantime?" Hunk asked.

"Defense!" He replied, as the monster threw the orb at them.

"Pidge we need that shield!" Shiro yelled. Voltron summoned its shield and used it to block the orb from hitting it. The second time, the orb was blocked by the Orange Lion, which probably wasn't the best idea for both the lion and its paladin's health. The third time, Voltron used its shield, but the orb's impact was too powerful, and the shield couldn't withstand another blast. However, the monster needed to recharge its weapon.

"NOW!" Shiro yelled. Keith fired a powerful laser which knocked the monster to the ground.

"Oh god dammit!" Lily yelled as it got back up.

"Now what?!" Lance asked.

"When I attacked him before, I had a sword!" Shiro answered.

"Orb. ORB" Hunk warned.

"I gotcha!" Lily said, making her Lion run in front of the orb, taking the hit for Voltron for a third time. However, this one hurt more than the previous two.

"I can't take another shot like that!" She hollered.

"Wait a second! I think my lion is telling me what to do." Keith said.

"Whatever it is, hurry up and do it!" Lance replied as the monster prepared for another offense. Keith plugged his bayard into the port on his dashboard, which gave Voltron a sword.

"Ok, get on my back again, I have an idea!" Lily yelled. Voltron got onto her Lion's back and she charged at the beast. Voltron readied it's sword and sliced through it. Once they heard the monster explode, they knew the job was finished.

"YEAH WE DID IT!"

I cannot write battle scenes to save my life. Which is bad since Voltron is like 50% battle scenes. But I'm working on it.