Chapter 13: Cyclops and a room

Nader had descended floor after floor. Only sometimes did he stay in one place to give his new tamed pet a quiet respite.

So far he had found nothing interesting.

The monsters he had encountered ranged from huge poison-spitting frogs to large chickens that, instead of feathers, had scales, scales that he could throw to attack from a distance.

Nader had used the frog's mucky poison to dive into it, and just as he had hoped, it granted him an ability called [Poison Resistance].

In his past life, to acquire resistance against poisons, he had almost died over and over again. However, now, with his Heavenly body, everything turned out to be much easier.

Then, he had roasted some meat from the monster he had killed and fed it to his hungry pet, who had not eaten anything for several days since he had been with him.

He had instantly regretted feeding it, though.

He had never imagined that his pet would suffer so much after it had eaten the flesh of a monster.

However, he had used the healing potions that were in his storage. The bunny had not died, instead, she had gone through a strange mutation where she had become stronger.

His pet had not only gained more strength but also, surprisingly, had been able to gain the abilities of the monster it had eaten.

That accident turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

With this discovery, Nader had also eaten the monster meats with the expectation of learning the skills without training, only to be a bit disappointed afterward.

From that very moment, Nader had given portions of meats from different types of monsters to his pet so that it could gain stats and new skills.

He had thoroughly studied his pet's body with his senses. At that time, he had learned that what allowed him to gain skills and stats was not a skill itself.

Instead, it was a modification of her body, or in this case, a metamorphosis she had undergone after ingesting monster flesh far stronger than her frail little body could handle.

If Nader had not given her the healing potion, her pet's body would most likely have exploded.

Of course, Nader hadn't stood idly by either.

He had absorbed the monsters' flesh with his [Absorption] skill and had practiced some skills that he found useful, or in this case, ones that he could merge with other skills to get a better one.

The skills he gained were as follows:

- Diamond skin.
- Petrification.
- Resistance to paralysis.
- Paralysis.
- Telepathy.
- Tracking.
- Intimidate.
- Airwalk.
- Rift Walk.
- Aerodynamics
- Overload (Improved version of Limit Break: grants ×5 base stats).
- Steel legs.
- Mana recovery.
- Hide presence.
- Illusion Waltz.

Having enough time during his pet's feast, he had decided to use his [Integrator] skill for the first time to merge the new skills and the skills he already had.

-----------------------

[Poison Resistance + Paralysis Resistance + Petrification Resistance + Diamond Skin + Legs of Steel = Physical Immunity(2%)(low)(Passive): Grants 2% physical immunity.
Effect: No physical status effect has any effect against you.

Fear Resistance + Intimidation Resistance + Bloodlust Resistance + Unbreakable Will = Mental Immunity (75%)(Expert)(Passive): Grants 75% immunity to mental attack.

Paralysis + Intimidate = Bloodlust (50%)(High)(Active): completely paralyzes your enemies for 5 seconds. [Does not work if the enemy has a mental defense greater than your mental attack].
Effect: Increases mental attack by 100%.