Chapter 21: First time | R-18

"Let's continue..." murmured Yue as she looked seductively at Nader's face. Lots of hearts floated and danced above her head.

Nader appreciated Yue's beautiful naked figure lying on his chest. He loved watching the drops of water sliding down her glistening porcelain skin, running down every part of her body.

Her slender arms were around his neck and her legs were tight around his waist. Her body was pressed firmly against Nader's bare, firm chest.

"Are you okay with that, aren't you pretty tired right now?" Nader asked with a smile.

Yue's breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily as if she was still tired from her earlier orgasm.

However, Nader knew it was impossible for her to get tired after that, who was she? Of course, the strongest vampire that had once roamed the world, so her stamina was quite high compared to ordinary humans.

"Fufu... it can't be helped. My love for you is so great that even if I cum a hundred times, I'll have enough stamina to continue.... Nader". She hummed and licked her lips happily.

Nader rolled his eyes, 'Yeah, yeah, as if that's possible.... right?'

In an instant, Nader squeezed her and kissed her on the lips as his tongue twisted and chased Yue's playful little tongue.

Nader's tongue trailed down her neck until it reached the two firm, shy white mons slightly reddened by the hot water.

"... What... do you... think?" Yue gasped for an answer.

Nader nibbled on Yue's breast and gave it one last lick before looking into her misty eyes. He knew what she meant, so with a smile, he expressed his truest feelings.

"You're so beautiful. I wouldn't mind licking you every day..." he licked his lips, making Yue's cheeks blush prettily, "Especially here."

"Ahn~" Yue gasped as Nader gently pinched her twin nipples that glistened proudly.

"Aren't they small...?" she said and turned her gaze slightly, embarrassed.

At his girlfriend's seemingly pitiful face, which expressed sadness, yet disappointment with herself, Nader couldn't help but smile bitterly as he shook his head.

To make sure she was sure of herself, he cupped her soft cheeks with his cupped hands and made her look at his face.

She let herself be guided by Nader's movements before her gaze fell on the bright pearly eyes.

"Don't feel depressed, let alone hate yourself for a shallow reason like that. Remember that for me..." he took the moment to press a warm kiss to her neck and cheeks before continuing, "...you're so pretty and appetizing that I could devour you right now. Besides... I'd be lying if I said I didn't fall in love with your beautiful looks, but the main reason I came to love you was that it's you, Yue. That's all that matters, you understand?".

Although he was by no means the best at comforting someone, at least, he was able to express his true feelings for the person he loves. To him, it didn't matter how small his girlfriend's chest was, he loved her for who she was and not for someone she should be, simple as that.

Besides, she was the first existence he spent so much time with. During those good times, he came to understand her better than when he had read her memory.

Unlike the majestic figure of Yue leading thousands of vampires to the battlefield when she was a princess or a Queen of an entire Kingdom, when she was with him, she was a simple girl seeking the protection and warmth that she had so longed for hundreds of years of loneliness.