Sweet Child 'o Mine

"God damn, patrols in the city are always boring

"God damn, patrols in the city are always boring." Siren wined as she sat in a restaurant in Mako HERO City with Ruth's human form in front of her.

The two had their turn of the weekly patrols around the city and decided to have a break from it while they could map out what areas they had checked and what was left off to patrol while also letting Siren's powers energy recharge with her having something to fill her stomach.

"Okay so far we still have one more place we need to patrol we've been holding off on doing." Ruth said while pointing to an area on their holo-map as Siren carefully listened to him as she sipped her soda after finishing her meal she ate.

"Any reason why you've wanted us to avoid that area?" Ruth asked her making Siren sigh as she put down her cup and hold her arms in a self hug. "Is it that nightmare with Ness in it?" Ruth asked her in a somewhat whispering tone making the blonde Witch Shapeshifter shake her head. "No it's not that," Siren told him before she put her chin in the palms of her hands while resting her elbows on the table.

"I've got one of those feelings like Papa and Surge do of that area." Siren explained, her tail twitching every now and then but it was with all the energies in the city of all the citizens, she was used to being in the country for her life. Ruth gave a sigh as he shook his head. "Siren once we check that area, we'll be done, report back to the Hero Factory of the stuff and be able to head back to the mansion." He told her watching as Siren closed her eyes to try to relax her nerves and anxiety.

Siren was still newly recovered from her fever she had while her sore throat was all gone, she was over her illness like when she had finally got her cast off when she broke her left forearm from falling off her training motorcycle before she was able to have her own signature motorcycle like Furno and Stormer trying to pull a wheelie like she remembered the times she saw Furno do so of her worlds interpretation of the heroes.

It was also the first time Furno and Stormer used her Humanizer devices which temporarily made the heroes human and the two had personally met her biological mother Stacey, the same woman who abused Siren mentally, verbally and physically for years.

And with the Hero Tournament at the Hero Factory of the first round of it beginning soon, it was an added stress to Siren's shoulders as she had a feeling something was going to happen in that time period in the tournament.

Siren snapped her eyes open feeling a small hand tug on her hoodie, looking down Siren saw a small child-robot like the citizens of course-tugging on her hoodie. "Hi there, may I help you." Siren greeted them in a soft tone. "I saw with your Holo-map, are you with the Hero Factory?" The child asked, making Siren smile. "Yes me and my friend Ruth are, we're part of Alpha One team." Siren told them making the kid excited as they asked questions happily which Siren answered them with smile as her tail wagged a bit.

Ruth smiled at the sight. He knew Siren for years and knew she loved kids with all her heart and managed to help Furno and Surge with taking care of Kuro, Siren's new half sibling. Siren always had a maternal vibe she gave off even before her nieces and nephews of her biological family were born.