Origins of the Church Grim

Ruth let out a content sigh as he laid at the foot of Siren's bed in the mansion

Ruth let out a content sigh as he laid at the foot of Siren's bed in the mansion. The said Witch Shapeshifter hero was out at the store to help Wolfie with shopping, and the Church Grim took the opportunity to relax in their room while the two female's were out.

Ruth spent what he could sleeping, similar to Tahu and Furno, but it was because before he became Siren's enteral familiar, he often found peace with sleeping since him sleeping was the only time with his old master that made him feel safe. Of course he did think back on those days from time to time even if he could help it.

__
_

Ruth was still young in Church Grim standards as he was still newly a Church Grim who had been forced into a familiar bond. It never felt like the agreement of familiars he had heard of before when he was still a normal dog since his owner was fascinated by magic and all. This familiar bond was warped to be forced.

His mistress was a brunette with a pair of blue eyes almost similar to those of a witch flower. Their magic was more on the darker side of things, and with that, gave Ruth or he was called in that familiar bond Ulysse, would get injuries from it. With the bond being warped as it was, his mistress wouldn't have his injuries like he did with Siren but he could feel her's.

It came to the day Ulysse finally broke the warped familiar bond, attacking the woman afterwards by breathing fire at her. Running as far he could as he heard the woman changing and screaming words to a curse, that whoever he became a familiar to he wouldn't be able to break from that bond. His running eventually lead Ulysse to travel to a different area in the world from London.

__
_

Ulysse struggled one of his eyes open seeing a small blonde hair girl with light hazel almost gold colored eyes and paper white skin who wrote something on a paper, a strange green serpent like creature at her side while one who was by a small campfire near them was stirring something in a pot over the flames.

The blonde child's ears twitched as she then looked at him and gasped happily seeing the Church Grim awake as she dropped her pencil and folder while running over to him. Ulysse tried to back up but then hissed in pain, now noticing the various bandages on his person, especially at his legs. "Are you okay doggy?" The child asked him snapping his attention to her seeing her next to him as the two creatures were watching the two.

"I'm a Church Grim kid, and I'm fine." Ulysse told her bluntly making the girl blink a bit before she smiled brightly. "I remember reading of Church Grins! That's so cool!" She said excitedly, Ulysse could easily see it was almost an Autistic hyper joy. The girl reminded him of his old owner for her love of magic stuff. "And me and Valiant patched you up." She said as the same blue beast walked over to them and kneeled next to the girl.

"Mistress," Ulysse froze at that knowing now that this was a familiar then by that title he called the girl. "I think you should go a finish your homework." The beast said making the girl nod, "Okay Valiant!" With that the girl went back to the other creature as it picked up the pencil and folder with vines from under a collar around it's neck and handed them to the girl who went back to her homework.