The Umbra & The Acid

Note: Chapter contains +18 sexual content/themes!

If you are uncomfortable with sexual content I will have a more sfw chapter after this one

"Why didn't you get the idea before?" Corroder asked the undead Umbra Witch he had pinned against the wall of his bedroom

"Why didn't you get the idea before?" Corroder asked the undead Umbra Witch he had pinned against the wall of his bedroom. Serena rolled her slightly glowing purple mix lilac eyes, "In my defense of that Pretty Boy, I'm still getting used to the whole Purgatorio thing. I've only recently found out about it from Madama in my training." The blonde said, as she fumbled the clasp that held her dress up on the back of her turtle neck collar for the sleeves sweater dress.

Her heels were already kicked across the floor with their guns in his bedroom.

With Serena's Umbra Witch training, she had recently discovered of with it of realm between realms, Purgatorio. The realm itself was slightly like a limbo in sorts, but still around the ones inside were the usual unchanged things in the normal world, but when something broke in Purgatorio, it was broken in the normal world as well.

In the old times Umbra Witches, Lumen Sage's, Demons and Angels would use the realm between worlds to fight during the wars and even before the last witches fell. It however was almost fully forgotten even with the new false clans.

Serena took the opportunity of using the ability to travel to and from Purgatorio like any Umbra Witch for her and Corroder to do what they loved to do the most without interrupting anyone or anyone interrupting them. Each other.

Even with the permanent alterations to Corroder's arms and 'hands', Serena wouldn't hesitate to admit the acid bot was pretty good at sex. Which was a lot coming from the Demisexual woman with it being her first relationship in any life, both alive, dead and undead lives and having sex with someone.

In Corroder's opinion, Serena was a bit too sexual slightly with the amount of times she'd be willing to do it. Though he didn't complain about it, he could care less and also does love the times they do it. He could easily admit Serena was very vocal whenever they did it. But that was something he definitely liked with her like her hands.

Her hands despite how monstrous they were like claws of replacing the decaying human flesh and missing nails with the slightly fuzzy bits and retractable hypodermic claws were quite delicate when she wanted them to be. Even when she was the gentlest with her claws out she would still retract them at times to carefully caress his face, finger tips finding themselves absentmindedly tracing the scars across his face like he'd seen her trace the engravings on her guns when waiting on missions to keep her hands busy.

He loved holding them the best he could with his own hands, leaning his face into her gentle touch, and giving gentle kisses on her hands and wrists.

It was almost hard to believe with how delicate she would touch him with her hands she used them as weapons before focusing more on her Umbran abilities as a weapon, where she would tear apart heroes and citizens alike with nothing but brute strength, her hypodermic claws and her shark like fangs.