Chapter 2 The very beginning

Today is the day...

The day, that Kaeya and Albedo meet for the first time.

...

...

...

It all began, as it all had to do with Klee...

She needed a babysitter to look after her. The Acting Grand Master: Jean, was busy as usual. Lisa was busy as well, as she had to go check up on those who needed to return their books on time...

Amber had errands to run, not to mention, that it might be too much of a hassle if she were to look after Klee. For many... unknown reasons...

So of course, there was only one other person, who could look after Klee and that was, of course, the Cavalry Captain himself, Kaeya...

(Well, Klee more of calls him Uncle Kaeya) ;v;?*

When Kaeya first came to Albedo's lab home (In Mondstat of course). Kaeya knew that this would be the first time he would get to see Albedo.

...

On the other side of the door.

Albedo, with Klee, who was drawing on the ground. While Albedo was busy mixing up potions here and there.

Some seem successful, while some others, ended up needing a redo.

...

...

...

*Knock knock sounds on the door*

"Come in, but be careful, I have some items laying around..."

As Albedo called out to Kaeya in advance, Kaeya came in and took one whole glance at the room. Only for his eyes to land on Albedo...

"My, my, to what do I owe the honour of being able to look after his little sister himself, am I right Albedo? ~"

Albedo turned his head around, getting to look for himself of how the captain looked like.

He noticed how Kaeya's hair was long, a dark blue. An eyepatch that seems to be covering one eye and a charming yet grinning-like smile. A smile that holds something hidden and child-like in some way...

"Hmm? Why Albedo... You do know that staring is rude you know? ~"

Albedo quickly turned his head, in slight embarrassment. His cheeks were a slight red, they tinted some bits of his ears as well...

'What is this feeling that is making me red and hot in my face?' Albedo wandered to himself.

...

"Hello Klee, Uncle Kaeya is here to look after you today~" Kaeya answered in all sing-song tone-like.

"Uncle Kaeya!"

Klee on the other hand, seemed more in delight getting to play with someone, knowing her brother is quite busy when it comes to experiments.

"Well, I'll be off now Albedo, and don't worry, I'll take good care of Klee while we are both away"

"Klee wants to play with bombs!"

"No Klee, no bombs..."

"Uh, sorry Albedo..."

"It's fine... just... don't... get yourself in trouble again... can you do that for me, Klee?"

"Yes, Albedo! Klee promise that she will do good!"

"That's a good girl. Well, I'm off now, say bye to Albedo for now Klee"

"Bye Big brother Albedo!"

Off went Klee being held in the hands of Kaeya, while she had a grin, leaving Albedo... alone in his lab...

...

...

...

(Nice, this felt really wholesome you kno??? Well... until the end I suppose... BTW, this is not a one-shot so... the next chapter is going to come out, so don't worry! - Author Rei)