Chapter 4 Mage or a Match?

TW: A fight is about to go down! ;-;* (Very mild tho, keep that in mind)

...

...

...

Out of the blue, in just an instant, a Hydro Abyss Mage appeared out of nowhere.

"Klee! Get down!"

"Ok!"

"Cool it!"

"Uncle Kaeya! Can I help you???"

"Uh... Sure! Get those bombs ready Klee!"

"Yes Sir!!!"

"Jumpy Dumpty Go!"

"Throw it to the right!"

*Right*

"Throw it to the left... NOW!"

*Left*

"Ok... one more hit...you ready Klee?"

"Yes!"

"Don't get frostbite!"

"Sparks 'n' Splash!"

...

Like that the Hydro Abyss Mage was defeated...

"Good lord... just what is an Abyss Mage doing all the way out here?"

"Did he want to play with us Uncle Kaeya?"

"Uh... no Klee... he wanted to attack us..."

"Oh..."

...

Suddenly Kaeya heard a voice not far, in fact... it seemed to be heading towards Klee and himself...

"Kaeya! What on Earth is going on! Where is Klee?"

As Kaeya turned around, he noticed the light ashy blond air hitting the sunlight, eyes with the colour of a cool ocean, and the outfit of someone... not from this world...

...

"Albedo?"

"Big Brother Albedo???"

"What's going on? Are you two, ok? I heard intensive Mage cries... Wait... Were you two just fighting it just now?"

"Uh-

"Yep! It was fun getting to use the bombs!"

"Uh..."

"Kaeya..."

"Yes Albedo?"

"I thought I said earlier to not let Klee... 'play' with bombs..."

"Yes but-

Kaeya was quickly cut off from Albedo's glare. It was kind of scary though... (Not gonna lie about that, am I right Kaeya??? XD)

"...Sorry"

"It doesn't matter"

"Huh?"

Kaeya looked up at Albedo. One minute Albedo was just scary, but now... he seemed to have calmed down, he even talked in a soft voice and was now more sincere looking...

"It's time for Klee to go back to Mondstat"

"Ah... alright... I'll let you two go on ahead without me then-

"Kaeya"

"Huh?"

Albedo looked into Kaeya's eye. He had a serious expression on it, but it was then quickly replaced with a soft smile.

"Would you like to join Klee and me in participating in the WindBlume Festival?"

"Yes! Klee wants Uncle Kaeya to join as well! Will you come Uncle Kaeya??? Please???"

"..."

Kaeya was speechless...

No one has ever had the courage and sincerity to ask him out... He least expected it more from Albedo, nonetheless.

"Well? Will you join us Cavalry Captain?"

Kaeya smirked happily.

"Just call me Kaeya, let's get going"

"Splendid"

"Yay!"

...

...

...

(Woah, another chapter done, this one was a good one. Also, this is where the feelings for each other are going to start getting stronger – Author Rei)