Chapter 3 A festival on its way

(I tried to make this chapter funny... I hope I was able to make you laugh ;-;)

Kaeya was walking hand in hand with Klee, they were starting to head to Good Hunter to get some good food to eat.

...

"Uncle Kaeya, what are with all those flowers there?"

Klee pointed at a pot that had some Windwheel Asters, which the pot was highly decorated...

"Hmm? Don't you know Klee, this week is Windblume Festival week"

"Ohhhhhhh! That's why... right?"

Kaeya gave a little chuckle.

"Yep, that's right Klee"

Once the two got to Good Hunter, they both got their closest favourite meals.

Klee got fishermen's toast, while Kaeya got mushroom skewers. Klee was sitting in a chair waiting for Kaeya to bring the food to them both.

*About 3 minutes later*

"Klee! The food's ready!"

"Klee's coming! -

"Klee Careful!"

"Huh? Oof-

...

"Klee!" - Kaeya

"Klee???" - Unknown voice... (Who do you think it is???)

"Hehe!" - Klee

...

...

...

*About a minute later*

"Klee?... You good there?"

"Yup! Klee was having fun falling and rolling around!"

(Insert proud Paimon moment *Facepalm*)

That's when Kaeya turned around to get a look at who was the unknown voice earlier...

"Huh?"

"Hello there Kaeya, how is Klee going?"

"ACTING GRAND MASTER JEAN?"

"Oh no! Is Klee in TROUBLE!?"

"Huh?! No! No, no, no. You're not in trouble Klee" Jean's sweatdropped.

"What are you doing here Acting Grand Master?"

"Kaeya, I have already told you before, you can just call me Jean..."

"Sure Jean... So, uh... what are you doing here Jean?"

"Well... that's the thing..."

"Huh?"

"Well, I need to go and find a few people here and there, I'm gonna need extra help with tidying, storing, packing, unloading and so on... It's gonna be quite the busy week I suppose"

Jean held one hand up to her head and just sighed.

"If it might help you, I can do some-

"Kaeya... You have a job right now, and that job is to take care of Klee"

"Alright, I heard you Jean"

*Sigh*

"But you sure you don't need any help? I can go ask some people?"

"That won't be necessary Kaeya, I have Amber to do that"

"What about-

"Lisa is handling most of it, but she's busy having to track down some people because of 'books not being turned in back on time' if you know what I mean?"

"Ah yes... then how about-

"Master Diluc? Well, he's already doing that right now currently"

"Ok, then what about... uh... perhaps Albedo?"

"Hmm? He says he won't be doing any Windblume related things unless it's for Klee, then yes, is what he said"

"Ah... alright"

"Why?"

"I thought I might get to see him around was all"

"Ok..."

...

After the long discussion, Klee had finished eating her fishermen's toast, while Kaeya had just finished as well.

Jean bid farewell to the two, before heading off to you go check up on how Diluc was going.

Afterwards, Kaeya decided to go to Windrise, in hopes that Klee could distract herself with crystal flies and whatnot. When they both reached Windrise, it what just as Kaeya planned.

Klee started running around trying to catch crystal flies, along with collecting some flowers here and there.

Kaeya decided to sit down at the bottom of the tree trunk, getting a good view of where Klee was. While sitting on the ground, he kept his eyes peeled in case of anything.

...

...

...

(Thisis the end of this chapter, don't worry, the next chapter is going to come outsoon... I hope... ;v; – Rei)