Chapter 6 No chances

Back outside within Mondstat. Klee was chasing around Diona, that was until she ended up bumping into Lisa...

...

"Oof!"

"Oh dear, oh my! Klee cutie, are you all right?"

"Hmm?" Klee looks up at Lisa.

"Oh, why hello there Aunty Lisa! What are you doing here???"

"Ah, so this is where you are Klee"

"Hmm?"

Lisa bent down to Klee's level and whispered.

"I have found Albedo and Kaeya; they are in the library"

Once Lisa finished talking with Klee, she got back up on her feet gave a smile, a small wave, and walked away going off to find some other people, to do business with... For many reasons...

Klee told Diona that she was going to head back to find Albedo and Kaeya. Diona just nodded and waved Klee goodbye for now.

...

...

...

Within the library, nothing really changed.

Kaeya was still holding onto Albedo. While Albedo was still deep in thought on his answer.

Though... his deep thinking...

Didn't really seem to last for long...

...

"There you are! Aunty Lisa was right about this place!"

Kaeya quickly got off Albedo and looked in the other direction... And gave a small mumble about how he was going to have a talk with Lisa later at some point. As well as quickly wiping away some of his tears, that way Klee wouldn't see.

"Ah, did you have fun playing with Diona, Klee?"

"Yes! It was fun, we were thinking of going into the woods one day, and then burn it down!"

*Sigh*

"Also... Aunty Lisa told me you two were a couple. Is that true Big Brother Albedo???"

Both Kaeya and Albedo went stiff.

Only Albedo was quick enough to react to Klee's question.

"Of course, we are Klee, I would never lie to you"

Kaeya looked back up in shock, looking at Albedo.

Albedo turned his head ever so slightly and looked at Kaeya's face in part amusement and sincerity. Gave a small smile, but not without saying something.

"The same... goes for you Kaeya"

Like that, Albedo took in both his hands, one holding Klee, and...

One hand holding Kaeya's...

...

...

...

(Sorry this was a bit short. The next chapter is the last one! Get ready to laugh! (It's a bonus one btw, so you can end here if you want.) Otherwise, the next one is the last one ;v; - Rei)