Author's Note

Reforming The Villainess has come to an end! Yey! Another story completed!

Thank you to everyone who read and supported this story despite of the slow updates. 

I've always wanted to write this kind of plot because I've been addicted to Historical-Isekai manhwas for a while, and now I've done it! This is my first time writing a Fantasy novel, and honestly, it's difficult, yet, fun. 

I had a hard time organizing the plot and the sequencing of the events because I don't have any outline when I started writing this (Don't do that  >_<). To the early readers of this story, some of you probably saw that I changed everything from Chapter 9 to Chapter 11. I felt the story was super rushed that time and I felt uncomfortable about it. 

I don't have any more words to say but I am so grateful to all of you who patiently waited for the updates, who stayed with me throughout this entire journey, and to everyone who showed their full love and support in this story! Lovelots!

This was supposed to be a stand-alone fantasy-romance novel but most of the readers requested for more stories like this, so yeah. I turned this into a series! 

First installment of Reincarnation Series, done! 

See you all in the second installment, The Second Lead's Retribution.

Btw, the main characters for the second installment were mentioned in the Epilogue. Did you catch them?

L O E Y L I N E