RTV Physical Book is here!

REINCARNATION SERIES 1: REFORMING THE VILLAINESS
Author: LOEYLINE

Price: 380.00
EVENTS PRICE: 330.00

Pages: 213

BLURB:

Niana just wants to leave the country as soon as she graduates. Being in the same place with his father, breathing the same air with him, is already insufferable for her. And because of her desire to escape from the hell she's in, she's given another chance to live the life she has longed for through a lethal incident.

But magical fate makes a play for her, having reborn inside the novel she had written years ago, taking Brielle's role—the villainess of the story. As much as she wanted to rejoice because of how great her new life is, her happiness cannot be taken a full shot because she's short-lived in the story upon remembering her character's fate.

And there's only one way she can think of to prevent it from happening—reform the villainess.

–«—»–

You can buy this first at the IMMAC PPH event this December 18, 2022! Doon ko rin po pipirmahan ang book niyo, kaya see you po sa event. 

Pwede rin po kayo mag-visit sa Facebook Page ng Immac Printing and Publishing House for more details about the book.

Once again, maraming salamat po sa inyong lalo na po sa walang sawa niyong suporta sa RTV! Lovelots, lovelines!

L O E Y L I N E