Chapter eleven: Celina

How odd a place could be. . .even in the heartland, Esprit looked nothing like home.
The building looked more like a castle than it did an academy.

Its stone lay a dark ashen color, some nearly as black as coal. The structure itself soared above me, and to make the structure taller, a tower rest on one side.

"Welcome to Esprit." A young man says as Samson and I step off of the train, still in awe of the building before us. "Would the moon child and sun bearer like to rest before we tour the academy?" He asks and I frown in the slightest. Yet another place where I will be worshiped.

"Please sir, move along with the tour. It sounds lovely." I smile at him.

"With pleasure Miss." With that he opens the large set of doors.

Warmth welcomes my body as the three of us step in, along with another, stranger feeling. Perhaps fear. Perhaps excitement. . .

Perhaps something entirely different. Yet either way I disliked it. And the feeling of being worshiped grew stronger.
* * * * *
"Here you are miss. Enjoy your stay." Killian- our guide- says, closing the oak door softly behind him.

Our sleeping quarters were the rooms at the end of the west wings hall. The last stop of the tour.

"Thank you Killian." I call after him, taking in my new surrounding. A large bed lay in the corner furnished with royal blue fabrics. Beside that an ivory nightstand, holding a few books and a small paper. On one end of the rooms lay a glass door, leading out to a small pond. The other end holding a large closest, filled to the brim with dresses, shoes and jewels.

Esprit was prepared for Samson and I. The separate training rooms even related to our gender, title, and personality. It was as if they had been watching us. . .

The strange feeling grew stronger, almost sickening at the thought of being watched. Yet the possibilities were great for a moon child and sun bearer.