Im home, shes leaving!

-3 years later, Luke's pov- I sighed, looking at Roberto, my bodyguard "thanks for the help rob!" I remarked heaving my luggage out of the van and putting it by the door of my old house.

Roberto smiled. "Your welcome little one!" He chuckled patting my head.

I huffed and fixed my hair knocking on the door. It flew open and the same comforting face I've always thought about opened the door. "Luke?" Mom asked smiling widely.

A girl with long blond hair and emerald green eyes poked around mom. He eyes were soft until the looked at me. "Oh it's you." She growled. She looked at my mom hugging her before speaking. "Sorry momma sherry, but I've got to go. I've got a meeting with hopeless records! We're talking about my upcoming tour. I've been getting pretty big around the world. I've finally made it."

Mom hugged this strange girl before smiling. "Good luck! If you do get this world tour make sure to let me on in Australia! You know it's my dream to go there!" Mom giggled. A new giggle filled the air which came from the girl that I didn't know the name of.

She stepped away from the doorstep ready to head home. "Wait! What's your name?" I asked.

Her eyes narrowed. "Funny that you leave for 3 years without telling me goodbye, suddenly you come back and don't know me." She snapped before heading across the street. She stopped at her driveway. "The names Mack, Mack Benson. And your Luke Forrest, my former best friend." She walked up the driveway and disappeared behind the door.

"You don't remember Mack do you luke?" Mom asked softly.

I sighed shaking my head taking sudden interest in my shoes. "Why did she keep saying she was my former best friend?" I mumbled.

"Because you guys were best friends since first grade" she whispered before picking up one of my bags and leaving me standing in the doorway feeling trapped. I sighed picking up my foot and setting it on the hardwood floors. I'm home.

I heard a door close and car horn. My head shot backwards to see a guy in a fancy suit walk up macks front yard. Mack shot outside and greeted the man with a hug. "I've written a new song!" I heard her say before they both went inside. I thought about that for a second.

World tour plans
Songs written
Well known

So, if she's uprising in fame, either she'll leave me behind like a left her or we'll be sonehow best friends again..
.
.
.
-macks pov- (OKAY IM USING SONG LYRICS THAT I LIKE I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO THE ARTISTS JUST IM NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH LOL) "make me go away, make me go awwwaaayyy.." I finished strongly still strumming on my guitar. I set my guitar down and smiled. "Mr. Vortex, I think this song could be a big hit in the world tour! I know you want me in a band, so I've actually found 3 others. We've got Michelle who is a great singer and plays the drums, we've got Macy, who plays the bass and can sing, then there's Kaya, she is just a piano player but I know she has a great voice, she's shy. This could be your next big band Mr. Vortex!" I offered smiling widely.

He nodded deep in though. "When can I meet the rest of the band?"

"Now"