Hateful

(NONE OF THESE SONGS ARE MINE OKAY.)

Mack

Shortly after jumping in, the girls and guy wanted to hear my new song, saying how good the chorus was. I huffed, sliding on to the side of the pool, leaning back. "I've written two." I said bluntly.

Michelle squealed. "Well Sing both!" She urged.

"Both songs require a duet. I need a guy to sing it. I'll sing the girlish parts." I sighed, knowing I wouldn't get out of singing.

"She said, "boy can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice, you're staring at me.
I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe,
I can tell by your eyes that your in love with me."

First verse. I sang the rest of the girls verses, smiling after. "So?" I asked timidly. There was claps, but not by my friends.

"I have just leaked a song!" The teenager cheered.

"Please don't!" I pleaded, eyes widening realizing she videoed that all. Tears welded in my eyes. "I'm, I'm going to go inside." I sighed, forgetting that there were others here. "I thought fans were supposed to be generous and supportive." I growled when I passed the girl, making the girl gasp.

I jogged inside, finding the elevator, and pressing our floor. When the doors closed, I let my tears flow. I know it's stupid to cry over a girl catching me singing when I'm on tour. But I am just getting used to having no private life. It's still a shocker.

The elevator finally reached our floor, the doors opening smoothly afterwards. I sighed in relief, rushing down the corridors until I found our room. When I pulled out my key card, I swiped it, entering once the light flashed green. My phone made the sound it made when I got mentioned in Twitter.

@Thelukeguy-
It's unbelievable that @mackthatsmilesback can't show us a new song she's written for her and her bands fans without being recorded. Hope you enjoy the song if it gets leaked by the supposedly so called 'fans'. Sorry Mack that on your first week of tour this already happened. Unacceptable.

@Kayaduringthedaya
Unbelievable! Some of you guys call you real fans? Ha! Are you all comedians? Sending hate to a band member or recording them is not dedication! It's obsession, and it interrupts privacy. Way to go. You guys had no right to film @mackthatsmilesback

@Michellehighlands-
Guys. Leave @mackthatsmilesback alone please. We all deserve our privacy. Congrats for recording us. :/

@Macyisreallyspacy-
I have nothing to say besides this is unacceptable. @mackthatsmilesback I'm sorry hon.

I wiped my eyes, still reading the Twitter notifications. It was true, I was getting the most hate out of them all. I could barely look at food without thinking of the hateful comments calling me fat, and how I should just kill myself already.

I want to. I really really want to. But I have to stay strong for the fans who do care. And my band mates. Maybe even Luke.

I laid down, and closed my eyes, still in my bathing suit, not caring how I looked or felt. I fell asleep shortly after I had gotten comfortable.

--

"Im not sorry I want to quit this band Mack. I cant stand you. You are fat like our fans have said. You have suicidal thoughts for crying out loud! Im leaving. I feel sorry if any of the others stay by you." Kaya snapped, as she packed her bags.

"Im sorry kaya! I can lose weight if I try! I can even starve if you want! Just please don't hurt our fans!" I pleaded, letting out a sob afterwards.