Chapter 1

It was just an another normal day in Chaeyoung's life. She woke up, got herself freshened up, grabbed some cat food and jogged towards the park.

There she saw her babies jumping around. As she came towards them all of the cats came to her. They all know her and love her the same way she does.

Whenever any animals or cats gets injured, she will be the one taking care of them. She will get help from her veterinarian doctor friend Jeongyeon. For this reason she is loved by everyone in the society.

She fed them food and examined them to see if anyone's hurt or not. All of them were fine. Chaeyoung with a smile on her face went to her place. On her way she met her old neighbor.

"Morning Chaeyoung-shii" Somi exclaimed. Chaeyoung just gave her a bow and went inside. Somi frowns as she has been trying for Chaeyoung for almost 2 years when they have hardly spoken anything.

Somi follows Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung stops her when they reach the gate. "Miss why are you following me? " Chaeyoung asks her calmly as possible as she was angry that this Somi girl is invading her personal space.

"Just wanna talk with you" Somi says putting her hands around Chaeyoung's broad shoulder slowly caressing them. Chaeyoung moves back because of it. "Miss if you don't go from here I will have to call the security please leave" Chaeyoung again tells her.

Somi forcefully leaves the place stomping her feet on the way. "What's with her like no ond has got away from my charm but she is different and I like it" Somi tells to herself while biting her lips.

Chaeyoung as soon as enters the place she hears a small meow sound. "Is that a cat?" Chaeyoung happily exclaims and runs towards the sound only to see a white cat lying there in a very bad situation.

The cat's body was severely injured and it wasn't moving a bit. Chaeyoung quickly called Jeongyeon her veterinarian doctor friend. Jeongyeon quickly told Chaeyoung to bring it back to the clinic.

Chaeyoung got on her bike with the cat on her small cat bag. She reached the clinic as quickly as possible. She took the cat to Jeongyeon's place. Jeongyeon examines the cat and treats it's wound.

She covered the broken leg of the cat with the plaster and gave it a bowl of warm milk. Chaeyoung was caressing the cat's head while it was having the milk.

"Where did you get her? " Jeongyeon asks Chaeyoung. "After I came back from walk and that my annoying neighbor stopped me taking my precious time then after I shooed her away I heard a small meow and saw her lying in the grass" Chaeyoung explains.

"It's nothing to worry about yeah there are many wounds and injuries but they are small and will end up healing fastly but we have to take care of her until it gets healed" Jeongyeon tells Chaeyoung.

"We?, bro you know I have a shop to look after" Chaeyoung denies. "And I have a whole clinic to look after" Jeongyeon defends. "It's just a matter of week and I know you can't deny this cutie" Jeongyeon says as she picks the cat up and shows her to Chaeyoung.

The eyes of the cat was adorably looking at Chaeyoung to which she can't say no. "Um fine come here" Chaeyoung says as she gets the cat. Jeongyeon gives Chaeyoung all the medicines of the cat and some precautions too.

Chaeyoung once again reach her doorsteps only to get stop by no one other than Somi. "Wooo such a cutie cat, is that yours" Somi says as she tries to touch the cat. "Don't touch her you might get her sick" Chaeyoung says as she moves the cat a bit far from her touchy neighbor.

"Huh me getting this petty creature sick are you kidding it might make me sick and anyway I came here to invite you for a dinner in my place and then you know we can Netflix and chill" Somi whispers near Chaeyoung's ear.

Somi's flirtatious smile and seducing voice may be weakness of other but not Chaeyoung's. Chaeyoung denies it respectfully. The cat sitting in Chaeyoung's arm meows at Somi harshly as if telling her to stay away.

After Chaeyoung enters the room she places the cat in a single couch lying right beside her sofa. "You don't like her too? " Chaeyoung tells while laughing. The cat just purs cutely and shows her belly.

Chaeyoung tickles the cat and changes it's plasters and bandages. Chaeyoung prepares to take a bath and leaves the cat in the couch. In the middle of her bath she hears a loud sound from outside. She quickly wears her bathrobe and comes outside to see the reason behind the sound.

There her eyes turned into black. There was a naked women standing in front of her with her back faced. The women had a white tail and two ears in her head. Chaeyoung rubs her eyes once again to see if she is dreaming but no.

The women right before her was hungrily eyeing the goldfish peacefully living in the fish bowl."Wh-ho are y-you" Chaeyoung asks the girl as she stammers. The girl turn towards her. There are nothing in her body she was bare. Chaeyoung quickly gets a towel and covers the women's body.

"Chaeyoung" the women softly speaks. "How do you know my name and what kind of human are you?" Chaeyoung asks the girl still hugging her through the towel. "I am the cat you saved this morning" the women explains. "Are you kidding, you are joking right" Chaeyoung asks only to get no.

"Thank you for saving me today" the women thanks Chaeyoung and licks her ear sending shivers to Chaeyoung's body. "Miss what are you doing?" Chaeyoung asks still covering her naked body.

"Thanking you we thank like this in our world" the women tells Chaeyoung. "First wear something" Chaeyoung tells as she rushes to her room and brings her a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts.

The women doesn't know how to wear it so Chaeyoung had to help her. While dressing her up the women can't stop playing with Chaeyoung's nose and surprisingly Chaeyoung wasn't irritated by her.

To be continued......😉