Chapter 18

No one's Pov

Mina went her home after celebrating Sana's birthday. Surprisingly Mina, a Japanese cat, Momo, a Japanese raccoon and Sana, a Japanese hamster. They all were Japanese so it didn't took them long to be friends.

After 5 minutes Mina finally reached Chae's place. Ding dong

Open the door Chaeyounggg", Mina shouted waking up Chaeyoung who already had feel asleep

Open the door Chaeyounggg", Mina shouted waking up Chaeyoung who already had feel asleep. "Mina", Chaeyoung softly spoke as she pulled Mina inside. Chaeyoung swiftly wrapped her arms around Mina and sighed, "hungry?" she questioned.

Mina meowed smiling as soon as Chae mentioned food. "I cooked shrimp for dinner", Chaeyoung excitedly said and ran towards the kitchen. Mina knew that Chae really liked shrimp. Chaeyoung kept the bowl of shrimp inside of the microwave. As she turned around Mina was in front of her.

Mina slowly moved closer towards Chaeyoung, wrapped her hands around her arms and slowly leaned down for a kiss. Chaeyoung was shocked but happily replied her kiss. It was a sweet and deep kiss where Mina was showing her how much she missed Chae's warmth.

"Um.. let's eat food first," (before they end up eating each other hehe) Chaeyoung said as she broke the kiss. Mina gave her a shy smile as if she wasn't the one who initiated that deep kiss. (Typical Mina)

Mina's Pov

Chaeyoung plated the food and arranged the table. She then picked up a shrimp, removed it's shell and gave it to me.