Chapter 4

Morning comes as the sun peeps in Chaeyoung's room waking her up just to feel a heavy weight on her body. She slowly opens her eyes and sees a cute girl sleeping on her body. Chaeyoung just smiles and looks at her.

"Meowi?, wake up" Chaeyoung says as she tries to shake her off to only make her hold tighter on her. "Grrrr.... Let me sleep me" Mina speaks making Chaeyoung chuckle.

Even though Chaeyoung was smol, she had enough strength to lift Mina but she decided not to do so as it will wake up the peacefully sleeping girl. So she lets Mina sleep with her but she pushes her down to her side to make ger posture more comfortable.

Mina slowly wraps her paws around Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung unconsciously smiles as she looks at her. The more she looks at Mina the more she gets fond of her. After 15 minutes Mina finally wakes up seeing a little cub beside her.

She looks at herself and thinks,"Why the fish I am here". She quietly escapes without waking Chaeyoung up. She transforms into her cat form and hops in her bed.

She remembers her yesterday's nightmare. "When she was going to steal the fish from the aquarium someone threw her in a bucket of water", after that she went to sleep with Chaeyoung as she didn't want someone to take her away.

She remembers that she was in her cat form but how did she transformed into human without her consent. She shrugged them off and went to brush her teeth as Chaeyoung said that Mina won't be getting any food if she doesn't.

Chaeyoung even though didn't cooked yesterday, she was mentally and physically tired so she slept again for a hour. As soon as she woke up she searched for Mina but she wasn't in their room.

She went to the bathroom and saw the toothbrush lying in the floor. 'Ughh, this cat' Chaeyoung mumbled and picked up it. While brushing a teeth she heard some sound. She quickly went to it as she thought Mina yet again get herself in trouble.

She followed the sound and went to kitchen just to see her silly cat eating her food. "What the hell Meowi?" Chaeyoung shouted at her as she picks her up. Mina can't see anything properly as she had her eyes covered up by the food.

 Mina can't see anything properly as she had her eyes covered up by the food

She quickly transformed into human form. "Chaeyoung I am blind" Mina started to shout. 'Should I laugh or feel sorry for this cat' Chaeyoung thought. She pulled Mina to the sink and poured some water in her face earning more groan from her.

After washing her face Chaeyoung blankly looked at her. "Why were you eating your food like that, you could have wait for me or transformed into a human. You could have infected your eyes" Chaeyoung shouted at Mina getting a small sorry from her.

"And you smell so bad" Chaeyoung said making disgusted face. Mina smelled herself ," No, I don't. I smell like fine" Mina answered licking her paw. "Take a bath" Chaeyoung said keeping her hands on her waist. "No" Mina replied and changed into cat and ran away but was captured easily.