Chapter 16

No one's Pov

After a small and sweet kiss.

They both pulled back. While Chaeyoung was processing what just happened, Mina was literally dancing in her mind. It was as if some romantic songs were playing in her mind. 'Her lips taste of that delicious fish mom used to make that I want to devour every moment, hour by hour', Mina thought.

"Ah...um" Chaeyoung muttered trying to hold a conversation but miserably failed. She then went to her room and brought a paper with her. Mina took the paper 'Am I supposed to eat this?', she thought.

"Open it", Chaeyoung spoke. "I'm not good with word, I hope you are able to read my eyes", Mina read. Mina could only smile after reading those words. "We are out of food, wanna go for grocery shopping?" Chaeyoung offers.

Meowi meows and clearly declines Chaeyoung's offer by saying, "It's time for my beauty sleep, don't forget to bring lots and lots of food" and pulled her blanket. And before Chaeyoung could say her goodbye Mina was already dozing off.

"Silly cat", Chaeyoung whispered and went outside locking the doors knowing Mina wouldn't even know even if a theif breaks in.

Time skip

Mina's Pov

Holy fish what a sleep. Nothing feels better than an afternoon nap. As I tried opening my eyes the sunlight hit my eyes making me want to just die at the spot.