Chapter 5

Jeongyeon's Pov

Did she bumped her head before? What in the world is she even talking about. This beautiful girl sitting on her lap is a cat, then I am an ostrich.

"Chaeyoung it's okay to have a girlfriend, you don't need to make stories" I said as I patted her head. The girl on her lap glared at me. "Chill, girl she is like my small sister" I said as I winked at her.

"I am really not lying, Mina can you trun into your cat form just to show her the truth?" Chaeyoung asked to the Mina girl. I am sure that I am not high, the girl sitting on Chae's lap suddenly disappears and the only thing that remains is her clothes and a cat.

Don't tell me this is real. I pinched myself and ouch it's painful. No way this is real. I went towards them and as I tried to carry that cat Chaeyoung pushed me away. Hey what was that for. I glared at her and she just made a poker face. She took the catgirl to her room and gave her clothes and closed the door.

No one's Pov

"Things like this do exist?, do you think all the animals in my clinic are like her too?" Jeongyeon asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shut up you ostrich" Chaeyoung replied. "So, you are gonna keep her?" Jeongyeon asked. "I got no choices and as I told you earlier she needs to be with me to go back to her planet" Chaeyoung replied.

"If you want I can take her with me" Jeongyeon said which resulted her to get a small slap from Chaeyoung. "Nah Jeongyeon you aren't gonna get that" Chaeyoung replied her with a angry tone. "Gosh, kid I was just teasing you, I am really not into cats but pussies are exception " Jeongyeon replied smirking.

"You pervert doctor, thank god you are a veterinarian and not human's doctor" Chaeyoung said to her friend. "Chaeyoung ah" Mina shouted as she jumped on her body. Chaeyoung who was having an annoyed and poker face suddenly changed into the happy girl in a second.

Jeongyeon smirked as she noticed this sudden change on her mood. "Yoo Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung's best friend" Jeongyeon said as she introduced herself. "Meowi Mina" Mina replied still sitting on Chaeyoung's lap. "Seems like you like her lap?" Jeongyeon asked Mina. "Yes, and she likes it too right?" Mina asked Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung doesn't reply as she knows what Jeongyeon will end doing if she says yes. "You don't like it?" Mina said as she turned into a cat and moved towards Jeongyeon.

"Poor cat" Jeongyeon said as she patted and kissed her head. Mina left out a happy and satisfied purr making Chaeyoung feel something, something that feels new to her. Without a second thought, "Go to the room Mina" Chaeyoung shouted making Jeongyeon smile in victory.

Mina after hearing Chaeyoung's shout stood up from Jeongyeon's side and walked towards Chaeyoung's room. "Looks like your little catty got mad" Jeongyeon said as she started to laugh like a mad person.

"It's because of you" Chaeyoung said as she threw a pillow on her face making her to laugh even more. Chaeyoung followed Mina up to her room.

Chaeyoung entered her room and saw Mina warming her paw near the heater. As soon as Mina saw Chaeyoung she gave her a glare indicating that she was angry.