Chapter 9

No one's Pov

Chaeyoung looked for Mina every where the whole day and now it's already night. "Where did she go?" Chaeyoung thinks as she sadly entered her house.

Chaeyoung's Pov

Is it my fault that she ended up running away? Why does everyone who are important in my life always ends up leaving me alone?  I feel like crying.

I was looking out from the window, it was already dark when I hear my room's door opening. Is she back? "Mina... where did-" I couldn't finish my sentence when the thing in front of me spoke.

"Are you the little owner of this Meowi?" the raccoon spoke making me wanna slap myself. But did she just called me tiny owner of this cat-....cat woahh there she is sleeping on it's arms peacefully. Where in the world she was the whole day? I looked again back at the sleeping cat and omo... she looks so tiny.

The raccoon handed me sleeping Mina

The raccoon handed me sleeping Mina. I slowly took her and kept her on my bed. Should I thank that raccoon? "Um.. thank you for your help.... raccoon?" I told, feeling weird about talking with animals.

"Momo.. Hirai Momo" the raccoon spoke again. I was surprised but maybe it's normal..I think. "Momo-shii thank you for bringing her here" I told it. Hirai Momo the raccoon bowed down and spoke again, "welcome"

 Hirai Momo the raccoon bowed down and spoke again, "welcome"

I bowed back too.....it's so weird. She went back from the window. I looked down in my bed to see that silly but cute cat sleeping peacefully there. Gosh she smells like alcohol. Did she drink some?

I ignored that as what really matters is she is back....with me. Hehe she looks cute while sleeping.